Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Spartans Den Premium Beard Shampoo 8 Ounce - Best Beard Wash to Fight Dandruff and Itchiness, Soften, Cleanse and Promote Beard Growth - Legend Scent

Spartans Den Premium Beard Shampoo 8 Ounce - Best Beard Wash to Fight Dandruff and Itchiness, Soften, Cleanse and Promote Beard Growth - Legend Scent

I am a big fan of Spartan products! I think I wrote in another review on one of the other products that I am not a fan of trying a million different beard oils, balms, and shampoos, so I am glad that I got it right the first time. Other than making my own beard oils, this is the first time that I officially tried a store bought/Amazon brand. The product was packaged nicely in ziploc type bags with no leaks or defects. I tried it the same night I received it. A couple of pumps on the scruffles in the shower and it lathered up quite nicely and gets down to the root of my manly face hairs! This product fooled me because it almost felt like a soap that was drying my beard out, but when I rinsed it all away and finished my shower, my beard was softer than feathers! I also have the Spartan brand of beard oil and balm in which I use both at the same time immediately after washing and drying and this stuff works wonders! For the price point and the amount you get compared to some other pricier brands this does not disappoint! Try it out!

I hate washing my beard because it always feels terrible when the oils are stripped off, but this is better than using regular shampoo for sure and at least it doesn't seem to dry my beard out. Just make sure you have a good beard oil and balm for after you wash, but that is the case with any shampoo. Great value though as its a decent size bottle at low price.

This is an excellent product. With the thicker consistency you don’t need as much. A small amount goes a long way. Since using this product I have had zero issues with dandruff and dried skin. Plus the scent is great, the wife loves it and that’s a plus. I highly recommend his to anyone wanting a nice, soft, dandruff free beard that smells great.

As I have tried countless and I mean countless products on my beard. I have found nothing gvthat helps with the dandruff and to soften my beard

After just a few days. This stuff is doing wonders
And I mean wonders. On my beard
I finally found a way to keep it and let it grow long and full

Thanks for a quality product

I love using this beard shampoo it really does a great job.
The only reason why I am not giving them 5 stars is because the picture shows that you will receive a pump top but mine was not. A hint of false advertising there.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NEW SCENT & ENHANCED FORMULA: Eliminates impurities without over-drying your facial hair. Promotes healthy growth and leaves behind a clean masculine scent.
  • SOOTHE & CALM YOUR SKIN: Beard shampoo alleviates itching and eliminates dandruff and flakiness
  • PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Enriched with Coconut and Shea plus Aloe Vera, provides benefits without the heavy residue and dryness.
  • SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We stand behind the quality of our beard grooming & beard growth products 100%.

Description

You'd never go for weeks without washing your hair, so why aren't you shampooing your beard?

Spartans Den Premium Beard Shampoo is a leading beard care product that is tough on dirt and grime but gentle to your beard and skin. When used regularly our beard wash will benefit your beard by:

  • Keeping it smelling great with a sophisticated masculine scent
  • Maintaining silky, healthier growth
  • Easing itchiness
  • Reducing dandruff and dry skin flakes
  • Promoting thicker, faster growth

SPECIALLY FORMULATED: Our beard grooming products are made for all facial hair use unlike regular shampoos.

HANDCRAFTED: We make our beard wash and beard grooming products in small batches for a level of quality other brands can't match.

A COMPLETE BEARD GROOMING REGIMEN: Use Spartans Den Premium Beard Oil/Balm after our Premium Beard Shampoo to keep your beard in the best of health and make it so easy to manage

EXHILARATING SCENT: We guarantee you will be impressed with our Legend fragrance! It captures freshness and seduction in a alluring, masculine scent that is not overpowering.

"Legend" Scent: A complex blend of bergamot, cardamon, lavender, and spices mix with a warm amber and vanilla base that will surely make your mane smell legendary.



I recently retired from public service...always wanted a beard but my employment wouldn't allow it. I started using your products (the classic beard shampoo, balm and oil) a year or so ago and swear by it. I live in South Florida where the sun can be brutal this time of year. No itch, no flaking skin and best of all, silky smooth hair. Even better my wife, not a beard fan to begin with, absolutely loves the fragrance and feel of my beard. Thank you Spartans!

This beard shampoo left my beard feeling a little dry and required more oil/conditioner than may of the others I tried but it did have nice scent and left my beard feeling clean. The pump that comes with the bottle is also very handy. This is a decent shampoo with at a good price for the amount you get.

A wonderful and worthwhile alternative to the Bluebeard's line of beard wash and beard care products. Pleasing scent that is neither subdued nor overpowering in essence. Product came separately sealed and packaged for the sake of transit and arrived whole and intact; no spills or leaks.

Great beard beard shampoo, however I liked the classic ones better (blue bottles). I noticed that this is a different formula and even though this is a good product I still like the old ones better.

I have to say this stuff really works. It won’t turn wiry hair into a wavy magic unicorn mane, but you can actually feel a difference.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment