Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

100% Natural Vitamin E Oil 5000 IU 8 oz - Moisturizes Skin, Hair, and Face | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free | By Horbaach

100% Natural Vitamin E Oil 5000 IU 8 oz - Moisturizes Skin, Hair, and Face | Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free | By Horbaach

I love using this oil to remove make up at the end of the day. I tend to have dry sensitive skin so it also helps moisturize the skin around my eyes and mouth. I don't like to apply it over my whole face since I tend to break out in acne easily, but using it just for my eye makeup and lips is great. On the rare occasion that I have an eczema flare-up, I rub this into the affected area and it helps keep my skin moisturized without irritating it further. I have recommend this to friends in the past, and will continue to do so.

Product exactly as shown works great!

Excellent product. I’m satisfied with it. My skin is smooth and feels amazing I used every day at night.

Great use as part of my skin car regimen!

I’ve used it in almost all of my homemade body products and it feels amazing!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Free of Gluten, Parabens, SLS and Petroleum; Non-GMO; Vegetarian and Vegan; No animal testing
  • 2 bottles each contain 4 fl oz; can be used on face, hair, skin, scars, eyelashes
  • Naturally pure; a great moisturizing alternative to lotion; topical and beauty oil use
  • Can be used as a liquid carrier oil with your favorite essential oils
  • Enriched with Sunflower Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Rice Bran Oil

Description

Glowing Skin is Just a Drop Away - Horbaach Vitamin E Skin Oil

Discover the most incredible skin-supportive properties of vitamin E in this easy-to-use skin oil! Featuring a perfect blend of vitamin E, sweet almond, apricot and other good skin nourishing oils, this unique combination helps to revitalize, strengthen and renew dry, dull skin. You can even add your favorite essential oils to create your own hydrating body massage oil!

Vitamin E Oil may also be found in the form of serums, tightening creams, lotions, capsules, pills. Vitamin E Oil may also help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, stretchmarks, acne breakouts, eczema, and dark spots. This quality oil is great for conditioning beards and may even be added to a dropper bottle to enhance your makeup.

Now, you can add Horbaach's undiluted 2 pack Vitamin E Oil to your anti-aging beautifying routine and help keep your skin smooth and at it's best while protecting it against the harsh elements we all come into contact with every day!

This product is not ingestible or for oral consumption. 
No Parabens, SLS, Petroleum, Mineral Oil, Gluten, Artificial Color, Fragrance, Preservatives, Animal Testing.



Love the service as well as the product

Works great.

I decided to buy pure Vitamin E oil because my hands get terribly bruised for little reason. I use this daily and it has been great. It makes my skin soft but it is not oily. I would recommend it for anyone just as a moisturizer.

Great buy

There was nothing that I didn't like about this item, and the picture is an awesome way to show that a package was delivered.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment