
I would guess I've probably tried at least 40 different types of shaving creams and lotions over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Not cheap but the consistency is perfect.
Best shaving cream I have ever tried. Compact form: a feel drops will do for a whole shave. Smooth shave. And wash quickly.
This is the best shaving cream I have tried. Smooth with zero irritation or drag.
Makes shaving so smooth and easy
My husband loves this shaving cream and he is not into creams or anything. He buys whatever he finds at the supermarket but I got this on sale at our base and gave it to him to try and now it's a must have for the past 4 years.

Feature Product
- Gives smooth and comfortable shaving experience.
- Softens even the thickest beard or dry skin.
- Minimizes razor burn and easily rinses off.
Description
Gives smooth and comfortable shaving experience. Softens even the thickest beard or dry skin. Minimizes razor burn and easily rinses off. Leaves skin a moist film for protection.
I have dry skin that scales when I shave preventing a close shave. Shiseido men's shaving cream is the only thing I've found that gives me a close shave without any razor burn or cuts!
Great shave.
A shaving cream must, above all, help water to wet your beard. Next it must not irritate the skin. The Shiseido
product is an excellent wetting agent, and actually soothes the skin -- no aftershave lotion needed.
Recommend
Great product ... High price point and not a lot of product

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment