Sunday, December 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Majestic Pure Sandalwood Oil - Premium Quality Fragrance Oil - 1 fl oz

Majestic Pure Sandalwood Oil - Premium Quality Fragrance Oil - 1 fl oz

My favorite oil to use in a diffuser. Woodsy and clean smell. Calming. I add frankincense sometimes. That makes it a bit stronger. Sandalwood permeates fabrics and the smell lingers in a room for a very long time, following continued use.

I very much enjoy this scent and find it’s aroma very satisfying. It is a pleasant and soft scent which I enjoy very much. I use it sometimes in my diffuser and also use it on my mala beads which also works quite well. I am very satisfied with the variety of oils that I have purchased from this company.

This oil smelled great- I mixed a single drop in with some lotion and applied it that way, and the smell lasted a while. It was strong st first but quickly dried down to be a gentle woody, but soft smell.

This product has a great smell, but is not overbearing. It works well in my diffuser. It has a light, sweet, woody scent that is very pleasant. My bottle came with an eyedropper to use, so it is easy to get exactly the right amount. The scent lasts a very long time.

I don’t understand the reviews that say this stuff doesn’t smell good, or not like sandalwood. I almost didn’t buy it because of this, but I’m glad I did. I really really love the smell and I’m almost out and going to get another one. I definitely recommend it!.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium quality sandalwood oil; mixture of isolated compounds; Packaged in the USA
  • Sandalwood oil has woodsy and sweet smell
  • SAFETY WARNING: For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small diluted amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs. Keep out of the reach of pets. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
  • Sandalwood oil is found in all types of skincare products such as soaps, creams, lotions, colognes, shampoos, and shaving creams
  • Delivered with a premium quality glass dropper for ease-of-use

Description

Sandalwood oil is famous for its calming and woodsy sweet aroma. It is used in aromatherapy, massage, skin care, hair care and numerous remedies.

For aromatherapy and topical use only, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use.

Safety Warning:

For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
Other than aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil.
Keep out of the reach of pets.

Click the button at the top of this page to buy with confidence.



This is my first bottle of sandalwood oil and I must say it smells absolutely heavenly! I have about 20 or so bottles of various essential oils and this is by far my favorite. Good price for the Majestic Pure by comparison to other companies. 100%satisfied

I really liked it. It comes with it’s own dropper for ease of use. It smells really good. I put a few drops in my hair oil and it smells wonderful

This product arrived packaged perfectly and smells fantastic. I use it in all the oil diffusers in my home, it smells great without being overpowering and it even seems to help my daughter focus on her school work.

Quality product, scent is pure and soothing. I mix it with sandlewood and add to my facial cream.

Great scent for diffuser. Would have totally given a 5 but the distributor took the time to use a label to cover that the product was made in Germany. See photos.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment