Friday, December 27, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Honest Amish Natural Licorice Soap Bar - Fishermen's Soap

Honest Amish Natural Licorice Soap Bar - Fishermen's Soap

I like it, not too shabby. The smell is nice, the oil soothes the skin and it scrubs the grime off with the grit it has in it. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is because for nearly 9 dollars the bar isn't going to last long at all.

Suggestion to buyers: Use a warm wire (a cheese cutter works too) and slice the bar into 8 sections and only use 1/8th. If you bring the whole bar in it will melt and not stop melting, especially if you don't have a "professional" soap holder to dry it out.

I'm not bashing the product, I love it- but the company either needs to lower the price OR cut the bar into 4-8 pieces in order to make it easier to use.

Tired of products with ingredients and other nonsense you've never heard of? Great because I don't see the point in buying products with tons of chemicals in it. This licorice soap from the Amish is quite great. It obviously smells like licorice. If you buy this and hate licorice to begin with then...you're sad. This soap gets rid of almost everything I have managed to dirty myself up with. I work in a factory and get primer and crap on myself. This does an equal, if not BETTER job at getting rid of 'gunk' than leading brands. It's great for the beard and hair as well. It's definitely worthy of cleaning everything! It's really is organic and all of the ingredients are told to you!

Cons:
The product was smaller than I thought. It did say that the soaps varied between 5.6 oz. to 6.4oz. I must have received the 5.6 oz. The soap goes away quicker than you think!

I want more. I advise purchasing this.

The Licorice smell is quite strong on the bar; it'll clear out your nostrils if you're a moron like me and put it up against your nose right out of the box. I despaired a little bit, thinking that I'd be walking around smelling like a bag of black licorice, but after it's applied it provides a nice, subtle fragrance that isn't going to knock anyone (or you) over.

Although if you enjoy eating black licorice, you'll probably be walking around hungry all day.

It moisturizes well, and it seems like it's going to last for quite awhile. Would definitely recommend this.

Best soap for me, bar none. (See what I did there?). Seriously, Honest Amish is my go-to for all things related to taking care of my beard. I like this soap, heavy duty beard balm, and the extra grit licorice soap.

Recommended? For a guy or a sideshow circus freak, this is great for beards of all sized.

Love this. Great scent. Great job cleaning and really does moisturize. Just don’t let it sit in water, as it is soft and will leave a messy soap dish.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hand Crafted in the USA
  • Mild Non Drying Formula
  • All Natural and Organic Ingredients
  • Small Batch Hand Made Natural Soap
  • Cold Pressed Essential Oils

Description

A local favorite.This soap has the most incredible licorice scent that is from anise essential oil. A slight scrubbing action from the natural anti-bacterial ingredient black walnut hull, this soap cleanses and condtions your entire body and face. It has a strong natural ability to remove odors and is perfect for the outdoorsman. From the moment you pick up this bar of our soap and smell it you will be hooked. Hand-made with the highest grade of organic oils and botanical additives, 100% vegan friendly, no artificial colors, scents, or preservatives. Our soaps are different, each bar is uniquely blended for a purpose, we use the highest quality, virgin, organic oils with the majority of every bar containing rich emollient oils, such as olive, pumpkin, apricot kernel, almond, and castor. We then blend just the right amount of fair trade sustainable coconut and palm oils(Brazilian) to give each bar a mild cleansing property and enough hardness, however, our soaps are soft and should not be set in areas that pool water or direct streams Zero Chemical Preservatives, Zero Fragrances, Zero Dyes, Zero Artificial Anything -ALL NATURAL Each bar has a varying weight and will range from 5.6 to 6.4 ounces. This is a large bar of soap. . Hand made by us here in Amish Country, have a wonderful day! "If you re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a full refund."



Excellent soap. It's lasted a lot longer than I expected too. I use it exclusively for my beard and wash it maybe every other day. The smell is subtle but pleasant as long as you like black licorice.

I love the smell

I love the smell and scrubbing action of this soap. I think the price is a bit higher than it should be, but a good product nonetheless.

Would be amazing if it did not have scrubby stuff.

The licorice smell seems strong when you're using it, but it's not too strong once you're done. Leaves my skin/beard feeling nice.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment