Thursday, December 19, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Electric Razor for Men Wet & Dry Cordless Foil Shaver Rechargeable with Precision Beard Trimmer 3D Flexible Waterproof Head

Electric Razor for Men Wet & Dry Cordless Foil Shaver Rechargeable with Precision Beard Trimmer 3D Flexible Waterproof Head

I bought the electric shaver for the first time. This razor is stylish. It can be washed with water. I feel it is powerful. No big noise, big battery capacity. The price is acceptable. I like it.

The best electric shaver i have ever owned . Getting a good shave is very easy. Cleaning is easy, charing very fast, I would give it 5 stars, especially for price.

I've been using Philips Norelco electric razors for years. But the price of new heads is too expensive that I thought I'd give this razor a try. Since I could buy this razor for less than Norelco brand replacement heads, so it was worth the experiment.
I received this a week ago and wanted to give the heads a chance to break in and use it for a full charge. I have a fairly heavy beard so this electric foil shaver is a good to me. When it arrived, I turned it on and found it is quieter than the Norelcos I have been using over the years. I like the battery level lights, with this razor you get a very good idea how much battery life is left, which is very helpful if you travel and don't want to carry an additional charger just in case you are getting low.  

At first, I was a little reluctant to buy something off-brand after I've had my wet/dry Panasonic for a few years and it just went on the fritz recently. However, this was surprisingly very good. The shave itself was fairly only par with my Panasonic and although it's a tiny bit smaller, it did it's job well and created less noise as well. While the LCD screen only displays the battery percentage in huge analog numbers, it's not necessarily ugly to look at. I haven't used the trimmer function yet, but overall, this is a good alternative to brand name razors out there on the market.

I usually use a manual shaver. However, electric razors are good for easy use when going to work or traveling. So I bought one electric shaver this time. Good performance compared to price. When I looked at the razor blade, it was said that it was designed in Japan. The part with the razor blade was bent to the left and right, and it was good that it served as a cushion when shaving.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ultra-Sharp Blades & Thin Mesh Foil - Electric razor is equipped with dual sharp blades to cut dense beards with ease, 3 flexible thin foil heads gently adapt to your skin and capture hair, give you close and smooth shave for sensitive or specific areas, tackle the low stubble of frequent shaves
  • Wet & Dry Shaving Fully Washable - Ipx6 100% waterproof shaver body is fully washable, provides wet or dry shaving according to your preference, can be rinsed under running water or shave in the shower, easy to clean the residue up and maintain
  • High Performance & Efficient - Advanced megnetic linear motor operates at 14,000 cycles per minute, blades strongly cut hair at the base help you get fast and effortless shaving work even to your thick and bushy beard, maintains peak power up to the end
  • Digital Battery Indicator & Li-ion Battery - The electric shaver boasts a useful digital LCD display shows the percentage of battery strength. Advanced high capacity Li-ion battery supports a long shave time up to 60 minutes on a charge
  • Multi-funtional Trimmer & Travel Lock - An extra accessible pop-up trimmer on the back is ideal for precision detailing sideburns, moustache or any facial hairstyle, achieve an even trim and remain facial hair you want. Additional travel lock trigger ensures the shaver out from misuse when you are on travel outside

Description

Elezenioc Electric Razor for Men Wet & Dry Cordless Foil Shaver Rechargeable with Precision Beard Trimmer 3D Flexible Waterproof Head

★ 3D smart adjustable pivoting head is flexible goes side to side, with benefit where the heads more closely follow the contours of your face, chin and neck.
★ Premium ultra thin metal foil captures even the trickiest hair, without causing uncomfortable tugging or pinching, protecting skin from unwanted nicks.
★ Quick charge feature allows a one-minute touch-up while the battery is low, plug and play, so you can enjoy cordless or corded shaving at anytime.
★ Durable blades are honed to both 30° edge to cut whisker cleanly at the base.
★ Apply shaving cream/foam/gel can get you better gliding and smoother skin feeling.
★ Decent matte finish and concave dots ergonomic handle is non-slip and comfortable to grip, prevent the shaver from damage.

Specification:
   Brand: Elezenioc
   Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
   Battery Type: Li-ion Rechargeable
   Voltage: 100-240V
   Charge Time: 1.5 Hrs
   Working Time: 60 Mins
   Dimension: 6.1" * 2.36" * 1.37"
   Package Include: 1*Electric Razor, 1*Foil Guard, 1*Charger, 1*Manual, 1*Pouch, 1*Warranty Card



Used the razor for a week now, i am pleased with it, the razor gives a close shave, and is not very loud, i would recommend it to everyone

I have used this razor for couple week, so far I have no complain about it.

It works a razor as interested. The razor is sharp so I only need to use one time.

The box comes with everything I would need. It included the pouch, the charger and manual.

I really like the lock features, it will make sure that I won’t accidentally turn on the razor when it is stored.

The razor itself is less heavy than my Panasonic ES103S but it wouldn’t be a problem.

Razor is well packaged with good box. I feel the same way that I open the new iPhone.

The only thing I concern is how to get replacement razor blade when the head is blunt but it would be 4-5 years down the road.

I believe right now the price is dropped. It would be more reasonable to buy one now.

Ps: This item is offered for testing.

Husband lost the cord to his old razor so I ordered him this one and he said he gets a nice shave without that hair pulling feeling. He likes that it tells him how much battery is left on the screen so he knows when to charge which will hopefully make the razor battery lost longer overall since he won't over charge it. It came with a drawstring bag to keep it in and a razor cleaning brush. He only uses it for dry shave so not sure how wet shave works but as a dry shave it's great.

i fully charge the razor when i got it, and since now about a week, i haven't charge it once. still works . i use it every morning before work while driving to work. easy to clean. and i always wanted a cheap disposal one that even i lost it it wont be a big of a deal. left it in the car for a week, still great!

I bought this electric razor to replace a more expensive Panasonic one that I owned for many years. I have used it now for two full weeks and have not had to recharge it yet. It shaves closer than, and is more comfortable to use than my old razor. It has an indicator in the handle that tells the state of charge and has a travel switch that makes it impossible to turn on when it is in a piece of luggage, very handy for those short vacations. I recommend this razor to anyone who wants a smooth shave, a great battery life, and the convenience of a washable razor.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment