
I purchased the brush for use on my beard. I have considerable length and my beard hair has a natural wave to it, which deters from keeping it looking neat and kept. Since I use beard oil, I wanted a 100% boars hair brush to help spread the oils evenly throughout my beard hair, while also taming the wave.
This brush has one super stiff side, great for getting deep into your hair and helping to straighten out any kinks or waves, while the other side is much softer and great for smoothing your hair once you have it how you like it. That being said, these brushes may have one time been 100% boars hair, but now contains plastic bristles for the vast majority of the brush. Who knows, maybe they are plastic boars hair from a plastic boar. There is real boars hair mixed in, but it would appear to be 95% plastic to 5% boars hair.
This is a great brush, and I will use it, but the search for a 100% boars hair brush continues on.
Great medium brush, exactly what I was looking for. Great for wolfing.
Excellent quality & just what I needed. I have a medical conditionthat causes painful blisters all over. It can be very hard to brush my hair some days bcos my scalp is so painful...those days I need a soft bristle brush. On good days I need the firm bristle brush since my hair is naturally pretty coarse. This brush is ideal. Plus it looks beautiful & it’s a lovely weight in my hand. Highly recommend
This is an awesooommee bruuushh!!Works very well with medium to long hair and short hair. Really, it's great with all hair textures and really gets to the root when your hair is long. I highly recommend this brush for waves. It's just like the Diane 8119, but this brush is more firmer and is easier to use since it's a palm brush.
I keep this brush in my work bag so I'm never without a brush (working on getting my waves back). The "medium" bristles are more like a soft medium, but the firm bristles are definitely firm. I soften the firm bristles with hot water to scrub my scalp 2-3x per week (still pretty uncomfortable). Minimal bristle shedding, as with most brushes. I docked one star because when the medium bristles get wet they stink until they dry (they give off a distinct, unpleasant smell). Overall though I'm pleased; I would buy again and recommend to friends & family.

Feature Product
- 100% Boar Bristles Distribute Natural Oils From Root To Tip
- High Quality Wood Finish Prevents Cracking And Withstands Heavy Duty Daily Brushing
- Extra Firm Texture Penetrates To The Root But Avoids Scratching Scalp
- Defined Bristle Spacing Ensures Correct Tracking Of Styles
- Stylish Black Box Protects Brush Prior To Purchase And Doubles As Storage For After Care
Description
Dbb107 Wave Hair Brush, 100% Boar 7-row, 9" Long, Wood Handle
This brush is really nice, the stiff side is really stiff, the soft side nice and soft. Only issue might be with buyers. The photo shows all views, though they clearly state ONE brush. I'm sure someone will complain it was only one brush. TO be honest, a better deal is available if you want more than one, but you won't get as good a brush. This brush is excellent.
This is my first Boar bristle brush, which I purchased solely for grooming my beard/goatee due to all the internet recommendations. After researching various brushes I settled on this Diane Club Brush because of the favorable reviews and because it was one of the only two-sided boar brushes out there. The stiff bristles are great for detangling on the first pass, and the soft bristle side is great for smoothing and taming. Love the grey wooden handle, and the bristles seem to be placed securely in the handle. No bad smell as some of the reviews mention. The boar bristles just smell natural - not offensive at all. Great size too...not too big, not too small. Get one, you and your beard will love it.
I don't know what all the neg review is about. This brush is absolutely perfect for those of us with shorter hair. One pass with the wide bristles to arrange drying hair, and then a touch up with the thicker bristles. Just what I want, all in one perfect brush.
This is exactly what I wanted. It's almost wolfin' season and I wanted to be able to alternate between soft and firm brushes without having to carry two on me. The wood is nice to the touch and it's not a overly heavy brush but it doesn't feel cheap nor flimsy. Must buy brush for any rotation.
Pretty good brush and is doing the job so far while losing only 1-2 strands/bristles in use. My only fault is, I hate the name DIANE, which is printed on it's handle and the fact that the brush head is generously sized but the handle would fit better in a child's small hand.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment