
Brought this for my Husband, He really likes it and he's not a "product type of guy!
I don't personally have a beard(thank god because I'm a woman) but my fiancé says this stuff is awesome(he's tried beard balms/oils from many top brands) I like the small jar packaging, the product has a very subtle scent and I can see where you only need a small amount-looks slightly thick/didn't feel greasy at all though when I was looking at it.
Hands down, this is my husband's favorite beard treatment. He's tried many different oils and balms. This one has a light, earthy scent and keeps the beard tame and soft. And as the person who gets close to his face, I appreciate that it's not as greasy feeling as other products.
My roommate wanted to try something new for his beard. He used this item and loves it! A little goes a long way
I tried honest amish and grave before shave; beard guyz nailed it for those who enjoy quality and subtlety. Other brands make their scents overpowering to the point that they are literally nauseating, while beard guyz coarse balm is perfect! Even my girlfriend notices how great it smells, love it!

Feature Product
- Works to soften and condition coarse or gray facial hair
- Moisturizes the skin to help prevent dryness or irritation
- Helps train and manage the styling of the beard and adds shine
- Quickly absorbed into your beard and skin, and does not leave a greasy feeling.
Description
Works to soften and condition coarse or gray facial hair;Moisturizes the skin to help prevent dryness or irritation;Helps train and manage the styling of the beard;Provides shine;Not tested on animals
This beard balm is the bomb! Just a little dab in my beard every morning and it keeps me soft, shiny, and well groomed.
Great stuff. Good smell and leaves a good shine.
My beard loves this stuff. Keeps it from being dry or tangled, definitely has helped to soften my beard as well. Wish it was scented more.
Makes your beard very manageable
stuff is great when I get low I will be reordering

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment