Sunday, December 29, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Balm for Men - Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner - Argan Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Vitamin E, Cocoa & Natural Oils of Jojoba, Eucalyptus, Coconut, Lavender, Cypress - by Tame the Beast

Beard Balm for Men - Moisturizing Leave-in Conditioner - Argan Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Vitamin E, Cocoa & Natural Oils of Jojoba, Eucalyptus, Coconut, Lavender, Cypress - by Tame the Beast

I love this product. Excellent. The wife loves it too!!!!

I have tried so many products to “tame” my beard from flyaways and I must say this is the best of the best!! I am totally satisfied with my purchase!!

I occasionally grow a short beard and this is my first time for using beard balm. I like the product, it has tamed the stray hairs and provided an overall softness to a traditionally scruffy beard. The scent isn’t overpowering - there's a subtle eucalyptus fragrance yet it doesn't interfere with cologne.

I love this product! My beard is especially rough and thick, I've dyed it pink because my wife us a breast cancer survivor. This product helps to calm the beard and makes it feel smooth.

Good stuff. Smells good. Nice and light, not too oily if you put it on thin. Looks like the jar will last a while too


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MOISTURIZING LEAVE-IN - a leave-in conditioner beard balm for men with lasting moisture conditioning
  • PURE OILS - Argan Oil, Sandalwood, Jojoba, Eucalyptus, Coconut Oil, Shea, Jojoba, Lavender, Cypress, Vitamin E and more!
  • SOFTENING - beards (and hair!) soft, shiny, hydrated and refreshed
  • LIGHT & REFRESHING SCENT - just a touch of light citrus energy musk with hints of sandalwood oil, cocoa, jojoba and eucalyptus oils
  • FREE & CLEAR - Free of Free of Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Synthetic Color, Paraffin, Gluten, DEA/TEA and Petrolatum.

Description

A leave-in conditioning / moisturizing beard balm for men that leaves beards (and hair!) soft, shiny, hydrated and smelling great. Infused with vitamin E and natural oils: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Beeswax, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate).



I've been loving the feeling and look that the beard balm provides. Highly recommended!!

love their wash so tried this. really into the beast products lately. nice moisture, not really much hold, i guess light hold but really a good leave-in conditioner with a light and not overpowering citrusy musk scent

Overall very happy with the product. It does leave a little more “oil” feelIng than I like, but I had been using a leave in conditioner before. If I work it through well with my boar bristle brush it really helps.

Nice body lotion, not to sticky, just a soothing cream for after shower to start the day.

Work just like it said I have no issues with it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment