
Useful for those days when I can only wet my hair and run a pick through it, creates a lot of slip
Great product. This is the only cream I've found that keeps my daughter's hair moisturized for an extended amount of time. Her hair is very thick & coily. I put this in her hair & she wears it natural. She gets many compliments in public on her hair. It smells great, compliments on the smell too. It's kind of pricey so that's why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
I like this leave-in, 4c hair, there I go again ...looking for a good leave-in or lotion or cream, I searching. The problem is the perfume is waaaaay too strong, it's not a horrible small but I really don't want to be smelling this all day.
Great product!! Argan products are the best!
I love this leave in cream. I have very thick coarse hair and I live in a very humid environment. This cream keeps my hair soft, makes it very easy to style and minimizes frizz and protects the ends from drying. My kids have started to use this too.

Feature Product
- 24 HOUR UNRULY HAIR CARE CONDITIONER - Nourishing Hydrating Moisturizing Hair Volumizer. Frizzy Curls Become Silk Soft & Smooth. No Oily, Greasy Feel. Just Bouncy, Healthy, Ultra Shiny Hair
- TEXTURE IMPROVEMENT THERAPY - Sulfate Free Texturizing Conditioner. Intense Hydration Booster. Rich Concentrated Hair Cream for Men & Women. Daily Hair Detangler & Defrizzer. Leave in Conditioner for Natural Hair
- FRIZZ CONTROL, GLOSS & CURL ENHANCER - Best Suitable for Thick, Coarse, Curly, Wavy, Kinky, 4c Coiled or Straight Styles! Professional Conditioning without Sulphate. Styling Creme for Breakage & Damage
- ENHANCING HAIR SHINE, BRILLIANCE & MANAGEABILITY - Intensive Color Safe Hair Conditioner. Softens Dry Dull Color Treated, Bleached or Colored Hair. Anti Breakage Split End Repair Volume Conditioner
- PARABEN FREE, ALCOHOL FREE, CRUELTY FREE - Volumizing Detangling Moisture Cream. Antifrizz Repair Hair Treatment for Damaged Hair. Travel Size Silky Beauty Hair Product. Great Hair Protection
Description
Maximum Moisture and Style From a Leave In Conditioner for Extra Thick Coarse Hair
Do You Dream of Soft, Manageable Frizz-Free Hair Volumizer?
Can a Leave-In Conditioner Protect Your Hair from Damage?
Give Your Full Locks of Hair Extra Moisture and Nourishment with Daily Argan Leave In Conditioner Hair Cream for Men and Women. This High Quality Hair Relaxer Leave-In Hair Conditioner is an Extremely Rich Concentrated Moroccan Oil Curl Defining Cream, Designed to Hydrate, Nourish and Preserve Desired Thick Coarse Hair Styling and Vitality Throughout the Day...
Why Customers Worldwide Love This Hair Moisturizer Creme?
Unique Rich Argan Oil Conditioner Hair Relaxing and Styling Therapy for Thick to Extra Thick Hair
Moisturizes, Hydrates, Nourishes, Softens, Protects, Shapes and Styles. Keep Frizz and Fly Away Hair Under Control!
Provides High Concentrations of Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Vitamins Essential to a Healthy Manageble Hair
Anti Frizz, No Sulfate, No Salt, No Alcohol, Not Tested on Animals, Cruelty Free Product
Unique Exclusive Natural Herbal Complex to Promote Healthy Vital Softer Manageable Thick and Coarse Hair Split End Repair
Vitamins' Argan Oil based products are manufactured with great success for more than 20 years to the top hairdressing professional boutique salons...
Thank you so much your product is awesome, my hair looks greater then when I was younger. I will be ordering again and pass the word on to other of how amazing my hair feels looks and smells. Thank you for being the answer to my prayers.
I have fine/curly hair. Sometimes hard to manage. This product works wonders. The fragrance is not bad. Rather pleasant. It holds my hair and provides nurishment at the same time. I will buy more.
This is the only product that has ever worked on my frizzy hair. And it smells fantastic!
Great moisturizer. Keeps my hair from breaking. I'm about to order another one.
This works very well. Leaves my hair soft and I have very coarse hair. I don't think I can go back to any other products.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment