Friday, November 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Brush, Comb, Balm, Oil Grooming And Conditioner Beard Care For Men - Best Facial Hair Combo For Home And Travel - Ideal For Dry or Wet And All Sizes & Beards Style - Great GENTLEMEN'S Gift.

Beard Brush, Comb, Balm, Oil Grooming And Conditioner Beard Care For Men - Best Facial Hair Combo For Home And Travel - Ideal For Dry or Wet And All Sizes & Beards Style - Great GENTLEMEN'S Gift.

Fantastic product. I love it for my beard. Great quality. I would buy again!

As a first time beard grower, this product fit the bill perfectly. The brush is stiff enough to move through my beard of about 2 months and style the hair, but it's soft enough that it doesn't hurt.

The comb is also very good quality and doesn't hurt when I use it to untangle my beard. It doesn't feel like a cheap quality comb, but instead is a smooth wood finish with rounded tips so that it doesn't hurt your skin when it rubs along it.

Highly recommend 5/5.

My wife loves the beard care gift set and uses it daily! Thank you!

Really cool brush and comb.

The brush is really sturdy and provides direction for my beard, keeping a lot of the stray hairs combed, which looks great. Honestly, after combing your beard a couple of times, you won't want to leave the house without combing it anymore. In fact, I bought 2 of these and keep one in the car, so I can brush my beard quickly before going to work or going out. It keeps my beard in check!

The comb I don't use that much on my beard, since my beard is not that long. However, funnily enough, I use it to brush my hair and it does a pretty good job. The comb has a beautiful finish and looks great.

Both come in a handy bag that's easy to use and open.

Overall, if you are looking for a great brush and comb that will keep your beard looking good for a very affordable price, I totally recommend this set.

This is a solid set at a very reasonable price. I wasn't looking to forward to the wooden comb, because I figured there'd be quality issues. Luckily, the comb and the brush have been great. Very high quality, durable, and no shed bristles or broken comb teeth.
The logo/motto is pretty weird, though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXTRA FIRM AND SMOOTH 100% BOAR BRISTLE - Keep your Beard Shiny and conditioning at highest level, with the GROWABEARD authentic boar bristle brush Helping to stimulate Natural oil production and distribute it, also removing all kind of residue, thereby maintaining your beard and facial hair cool and healthy.
  • SPECIAL LITTLE MOUSTACHE & BEARD DUAL ACTION COMB - Created to give you optimum grooming accuracy for All Kind Of Beards, and at the same time massaging your facial area without scratching your skin, is also anti static and detangles wet and dry beards with ease.
  • GROW A HEALTHY BEARD - Not moisturizing the beard properly causes Bearddruff, Itches and Patchy Beard? our Grow a Beard Oil helps you to get rid of all those problems with a single product.
  • PREMIUM BEARD BALM - This is why we make sure to only use the best Natural and organic Ingredients in our Gentlemen Beard Balm, and at the same time give you the best price!
  • PERFECT PRESENT FOR ANY SPECIAL MOMENT - This Beard Kit is Designed By People who love and knows what they do, from premium quality materials and comes in a cute package, which makes it an Ideal Gift For that unique occasion: Birthday, Father's Day, San Valentine's Day, Christmas Day, Anniversary Or Any Other Special Event.

Description

The Grow A Beard Set, Have The Highest Reputation For Polishing And Maintaining All Kind Of Beards, That Are Able To Hold Moisture, Lift Away The Dust, And Distribute The Natural Oil To All Your Beard. The Military Style Set Has Bristles That Are Designed To Penetrate Your Normal, Fine Or Damaged Beard, And Helps To Reduce Static.

Why Bamboo And Not Wood?

Bamboo Is Farmed vs Wood That Comes From Cutting Forests, Damaging To The Environment.

Bamboo Grows Naturally Without Using Any Pesticides Or Fertilizers And Is 100% Biodegradable.

Why People Love The Grow A Beard Beard Set?

Two Piece Pocket And Palm Size Beard Brush And Comb With Only One Purchase.

Perfect For All Size And All Beard Style, That Allow You to Keep Your Beard In Control.

Designed For Sophisticated And Confident Beard Men.

It Was Created To Last Forever, So You Only Have To Purchase One Time, Saving Valuable Resources From Both The Earth And Your Wallet.

We're Passionate About Providing The Highest Quality Set, While Still Being Economically Reasonable, So That Everyone Can Enjoy The Best Beard Set Ever.

Go Ahead And Compare Our Beard Kit With Any Other On The Market.

The Grow A Beard Set Are Going Fast At This Price, So Click the "Add To Cart Button" To Enjoy Your New Premium And Friendly Beard Set Now.

If For Whatever Reason, You Don't Absolutely Love Your Beard Set, Just Return It, And We'll Refund Every Penny.

And Please Remember... Being Weak Is A Choice So Grow A Beard.



Purchased this for my husband. He likes them alot and uses them regularly.

Was simply looking for a quality Beard Brush, but I have to admit: I LIKE THE COMB! both are perfect for keeping it looking tidy and professional. the comb is two-sided with two different sizes of teeth and the bristle are for real boar, and works very well. I highly, recommend this product. Plus great service and very QUICK SHIPPING!!!

This is a great set, especially for the price. The brush appears to be durable and im looking forward to it lasting for quite a while. I like that the comb is 2 in 1, saves some much needed space around the sink.

Minus one star because of a few splinters coming off of the combs teeth initially that really snagged my beard. Once those few splinters got taken care of it was smooth sailing!

The bristles are soft yet firm, the density of the brush more than desirable for brushing your beard. The wooden comb gets the job done when you’re on the go!

Overall I'm pretty pleased. The brush and oil are great. Bristles on the brush feel nice on my face and really help wrangle my beard in. The oil is nice as well, very light with a nice, mild fragrance. No real comment on the balm. As far as I'm concerned, at the price point, it and the comb were thrown in with the oil and brush I needed while wanting to try something else.

The weakest part of this kit is the comb, though. It just feels dinky and doesn't really do much for me. I could also do without the "being weak is a choice" tagline. I'm well into my 30s, the alpha male schtick for, lets be honest, beauty products is played out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment