Saturday, November 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Taliah Waajid Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Coconut 4 oz

Taliah Waajid Jamaican Black Castor Oil, Coconut 4 oz

Smells so nice when you apply. Thick oil that warms well in the palms of your hands. It would've received 5 stars if the smell didn't wear to an older and staler scent. It doesn't turn to an odor but it doesn't dissipate either. Great for applying to very dry skin and if you don't have sensitive eyes, I know of people who apply it to their lashlines for growth.

I love this stuff. All the benefits of castor oil, but with a nice smell

I love it I don't only use it on my hair but on my skin also not a thick oil but light really enjoy it

I love the product and it smells great. I like the way it makes my scalp and skin feel. The only down side was the broken/cracked bottle top.

One bottle arrived busted open. Even the picture that the delivery person left you could see the box was dripping oil. I couldn’t find a way to exchange it for another bottle. $7 wasted!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Multi-use product for healthy skin and thicker hair
  • Infused with Coconut oil for smoother skin and hair growth
  • Helps eliminate dry, dull hair and skin

Description

Jamaican Black Castor Oil helps to grow and thicken hair, and nourish problem skin. It is a multi-use product that can be used on both the hair and body. It is infused with Grapeseed, Carrot oil and the smoothness of Coconut oil to leave skin and hair moisturized and healthy.



I use this on my eyebrows and eye lashes twice a day and it does wonders

Love the smell!

Love this thick oil and using only a little at a time.

Very rich and feels indulgent. The smell is wonderful.

L O V E this stuff! I got a sample of this at a local hair show & knew I had to get my hands on some more. I have always had issues with hair loss and thinning...especially my edges. I've tried all kinds of oils and have NEVER seen results like I have with this. Literally could see a difference overnight (my best friend & Mother are witnesses to that lol & were amazed as much as I was) It grew even more so within 2 days...filled all my thin spots in & feels thick and soft & keeps getting better each time I use it. You don't have to use a crazy amount either, so it lasts!

Highly recommend to anyone that has had trouble with hair growth.

~Bonus~ it smells like a tropical coconut wonderland tooπŸ˜πŸ‘

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment