Saturday, November 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men, Aftershave, 2.5 Ounces (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men, Aftershave, 2.5 Ounces (Pack of 3)

I am a hairy fellow, with somewhat sensitive skin who hates shaving. That being said, I understand there are times my face must be shorn, and this stuff is the only aftershave I'll use. Have been for ~10 years now. If you have sensitive skin post-shave, this will help!

This is my favorite aftershave lotion. I've tried many. Moisturizes well and has an awesome scent that compliments most classic shaving creams I use. Very woody and warm smelling. It's also very thin and a little goes a long way. Highly recommend this aftershave!

I like using this aftershave cream, it's good quality and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like some of the other natural products that I've tried. I've also learned that a little bit goes a long way so it lasts quite a while. Nothing but compliments for the way it smells too! The only thing that I don't really like about it is that it's a little messy on the dispensing, not a big issue but the container could use a bit of work.

I have used this product for several months and I continue to be very, very impressed and happy! This is great stuff! I don't like greasy lotions on my face, but I also do not like shave bumps or infected hairs. I find these to be problems when I use double edge safety razor or occasional electric shave. This has eliminated the problems and the scent is mild but great, especially the bergamot notes. (imagine Capt Kirk saying, "Earl Grey tea, hot.") Price is reasonable. Works especially well following Thayers non-alcohol witch hazel with aloe. Doesn't take much and it has a lasting, pleasant effect of keeping the face feeling smooth and clean. The best I have ever found for aftershave, either electric or safety razor.

I was looking for an alcohol free aftershave that would not break the bank or dry out my skin. This fits the bill. I use this on my legs after wet shaving, so expensive aftershaves in small bottles or tubes are not on my list. I bought the 3 pack for a price other companies charge for one tube or bottle. The smell is a little strong and does linger, so I have to wash my hands a lot to get it off.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MENS AFTERSHAVE: Calm freshly shaved skin with this soothing, natural Burt's Bees Aftershave for men
  • AFTERSHAVE LOTION: Soften and moisturize with natural ingredients including sunflower and coconut oil to hydrate and comfort skin without leaving a greasy feel
  • NATURAL FACE PRODUCT: This 99.9% natural aftershave nourishes with vitamin E leaving skin looking and feeling great
  • MENS SKIN CARE: This smoothing formula helps create a pleasurable shaving experience from start to finish
  • BURT'S BEES MEN: Use this soothing aftershave as part of Burt's Bees Natural Skin Care for Men regimen

Description

Face the day the natural way when you treat your freshly shaved skin with this calming, moisturizing lotion. This hydrating formula is made with an amazing combination of Sunflower and Coconut Oils, and also nourishes, with Vitamin E. Want a fresh face that looks as good as it feels? This aftershave is for you.



I bought this for my husband to try and he loves it. He will not use anything else now. It has a clean, masculine smell that can’t be beat, is not over powering and just right. Soothing to the freshly shaved skin. Love that’s it is Burt’s Bees and we know we can trust it!! A keeper!!

Great aftershave! I’m allergic to almost every brand, but this does the trick for me. Works better than most aftershaves I’ve tried and no breakouts!

My husband loves this product. He has a sensitive neck, but grows rather coarse and thick hair on it, hence he shaves his neck every other day or so.

However, the Bert's Bees is not worth the investment to him--I actually purchased the three-pack for a Christmas present because he is very thrifty and doesn't like to spend extra money on personal care products. I am slowly bending him to the notion of paying for quality rather than quantity.

The bergamon oil smell is what I like the most about the product, it also softens his skin. Very manly scent, no cologne needed when you use this product.

Doesn’t smell great, but I suppose that why it works so well w/ my very sensitive skin, cause it’s not filled with fake fragrances.

Soothes better than anything else I've found. Only reason it is four and not five stars is the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment