Thursday, November 14, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Rahua Legendary Amazon Oil, 1.6 Fl Oz

Rahua Legendary Amazon Oil, 1.6 Fl Oz

I used this on both mine and my daughter’s hair and I saw instant results. The instructions read to apply one to two pumps but I found that that was not enough for the type and amount of hair we both have. I am a Sicilian/African American mix and my daughter is the same with Filipino genetics as well. She has extremely long (past her bottom), thick, and curly hair. I washed and air dried my hair but did use the recommended pumps of the Amazon Oil in my hair. The next day I flat ironed my hair using more oil (I sectioned my hair and used about three pumps per section). My hair came out very soft, silky, and billowy. My hair doesn’t feel weighed down nor does it feel greasy. I know it is a bit pricey and it may not work on everyone’s hair type but it worked for mine and my daughter's hair. I’m not sure how long this product will last but will keep you posted.

Added product to my normal hair routine. It added shine and a great feel to my hair. I already used a beard oil but decided to add a drop of Rahua to my normal beard oil. Was surprised that it also great shine and softness. Will definitely continue use.

i have the shampoo and will never use another product .. so i had to have this. my hair is SO soft and of course i love NO animal testing. no need for that cruelty.. amazing product.

Es espectacular, quedé enamorada del producto


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This exclusive Rahul® blend uses light-as-air plant and flower oils—not silicones—to deliver a beautifully smooth, shiny, anti-frizz finish. Rahul, Sacha Inch, and Merete oils harvested in the Amazon penetrate deeply into each hair strand to heal and strengthen. A powerful way to banish flyaway, heal split ends, and promote shine, this formula is quick absorbing and remarkably revitalizing. Formulated especially for daily use.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment