
This is a great addition to our Model 10 Classic Professional trimmer. No more cheep plastic covers that break or fall off in the middle of a harecut,
Sharp and precise. Does exactly as they’re supposed to do. Much better than any detachable extensions they sell for longer lengths. Will last long time if I send out to be sharpened when needed. Very happy with these for my 76 clippers. Will purchase other Lengths if needed.
Purchased this to keep my beard trimmed short and it works great but be warned it throws hair everywhere. If your planning to use this at home like I do, be prepared to clean up or go outside. I use this with my Oster #10 clippers.
Sometimes the 3 1/2 pulls on the hair and you have to spray it a lot with the oster disinfectant spray. But I’ve had that issue with all of the 3 1/2 no matter where I bought them.
Attached well to my clippers and cuts really well. You can use it on andis or oster

Feature Product
- Cuts hair 3/8 inch (9.5mm)
- Replacement blade for Oster Professional Models: #76076, #76054 & #76066
- Made in USA
Description
For over 100 years, Oster Professional products has consistently proven to be better equipped to understand and meet your styling needs. The line of Oster Professional blades offer superior quality, super sharp blades for precision professional styling and long life.
I am not a professional barber, we use the clipper for home use.
The clipper is of excellent quality. We have the plastic comb adapter things that allowed us to do the same thing, but once we settled on which sizes we use regularly in our family, we bought the metal clipper blades, and it's much smoother.
Purchased the #3 1/2. Prompt shipping, excellent packaging! This is a high quality product, it's made with precision and care. It will last a lifetime, if maintained properly.
Love the Oster products!
Works great for cutting bulk
I started using this as my go to cutting blade and I could not be happier with its performance. I cut my hair once or twice a week and with this blade it is cut to the exact length I want and only takes one pass to cut it. This is perfect for guys who want a crew cut. I've been using the same Oster Classic 76 clipper for over two decades and have not had one single issue with it. Just keep the blades lubed up and you're good to go.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment