Friday, November 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Organix Hydrating Teatree Shampoo, Mint, 13 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Organix Hydrating Teatree Shampoo, Mint, 13 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Love, love, love the shampoo! My roommate and I use it all the time! Sincerely, dixie

great product and great price, cheaper than anywhere else i looked for it, would definitely recommend buying this item to anyone

Good price. Fast shipping

Discovered this brand of shampoo by accident when I was on vacation and forgot to bring shampoo, so I bought this at random. Ended up liking it so much I switched from my salon recommended (and expensive) brand to this. It is fantastic value for the price. I have been using it for years now, along with the coconut conditioner by this brand, and it is perfect for keeping my hair healthy and avoiding product buildup while also not getting too dry. Very happy with this shampoo.

Love this product


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Unique blend of natural and sulfate free surfactants for hydration and balance. Paraben free.
  • Refreshing, moisturizing and nourishing
  • Australian teatree oils

Description

Micro-Infused Peppermint Oils Add Hydration And Balance Contains A Unique Blend Of Organic Active Ingredients Replenishing Milk Proteins Nourish The Hair Tea Tree Oil Adds Moisture And Strength



son loves this shampoo

My daughter loves the smell and it's worked (so far) on keeping lice at bay

My scalp does not itch & everything feels cleaner.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment