Friday, November 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

CLn Shampoo for Scalp Prone to Folliculitis, Dermatitis, Dandruff, Itchy and Flaky Scalp, 8 oz.

CLn Shampoo for Scalp Prone to Folliculitis, Dermatitis, Dandruff, Itchy and Flaky Scalp, 8 oz.

I have Folliculitis problem on my scalp. spending 45$ to see skin specialist, paid $10 for the medicine, barely worked but the problem came back soon. Use this shampoo once, my scalp is not itching anymore, the bleeding skin areas are receding. Using this product can solve my skin problem, also clean my hair. Spending less money for serving dual purpose.. Hope this product has subscription feature, so that we can pay less.

Frankly, without a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial, it's impossible to know if anything actually works. There are always other factors in play. *And* every person's physiology is different.

That said, I have fought with my itching, scabbing scalp for, literally, as long as I can remember. I've tried, literally, countless different products. This stuff seems to have made a real difference. It hasn't gone away completely, but it seems to be making things better.

A note on use: Follow the label, especially since it ain't cheap. All I need (as, granted, a short-haired male) is about a nickel-size small dollop in my palm, if I lather it up a bit between my hands first. If I do this, it lathers up nicely with plenty to spare. When I first just dumped some in my hand and glomped it onto my head, it didn't seem to lather up much and I was wondering if I had been ripped off -- thus, take other reviews complaining about that "problem" with a grain of salt.

Good luck. Scalp issues suck. I hope this works for you.

I have had scalp acne or folliculitis for years. I work in dermatology. There are no prescriptions out there that can penetrate hair - you could use Benzoyl Peroxide but it bleaches hair and doesn't come in a shampoo vehicle! Same with all the other topical antibiotics, steroids, etc... My PA recommended this and it works very well. Would 100% recommend to my own patients.

This is the greatest product I've used on my scalp yet. I've suffered from folliculitis for over a decade and nothing has compared to this shampoo. It works better than the topical solution I received from my dermatologist. It barely has a scent, lathers well, stops the itching/inflammation, and worked quickly. I will definitely continue to buy this product. I suggest doing a really good lather and leaving it on the hair with a shower cap for an hour to really help it soak in.

I got both the orange and yellow labeled CLn shampoos. I used the yellow label one today, and my hair is soft, manageable and clean, without having to add any conditioner. After skin prick and skin patch testing, and waiting the five days of testing and four more days of mail order for these shampoos, I was so ready. My doctor told me, 'You have no other options.' (Resistance is futile.) While waiting for the mail order shampoo to arrive, I've been washing with the CeraVe liquid hydrating cleanser. It is so nice to get back to shampoo. I will try the orange label bottle in a couple days.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HIGH PERFORMANCE SHAMPOO: CLn Shampoo was physician-developed to effectively and thoroughly cleanse normal-to-oily hair and scalps prone to itching or flaking that accompanies folliculitis (irritated hair follicles), dermatitis and dandruff, including dandruff of the beard.
  • FLAKE-FREE HAIR: Formulated with salicylic acid and sodium hypochlorite, CLn Shampoo removes unwanted oils, dead skin cells and dulling residue and debris from pores.
  • FRAGRANCE FREE: CLn Shampoo leaves nothing behind but healthy-looking hair and scalps. It is fragrance-free, and contains no antibiotics, parabens or triclosan.
  • HYPOALLERGENIC: CLn Shampoo is hypoallergenic and is designed to be used 1-3 times a week for scalps or beards needing special care.
  • CLn Skin Care is the manufacturer of CLn products - buy direct from seller CLn Skin Care.

Description

Designed by dermatologists, CLn Shampoo is a high-performance therapeutic shampoo that effectively cleanses normal-to-oily scalps or beards prone to itching or flaking that accompanies folliculitis, dermatitis or dandruff. Formulated with sodium hypochlorite and salicylic acid, CLn Shampoo removes unwanted oils, dead skin cells, dull residue and debris from pores and hair shafts. It leaves the scalp rejuvenated and hair looking flake-free and healthy. CLn Shampoo should ideally be used 1-3 times per week, as more frequent use may lead to dryness of the scalp. For those with sensitive or dry scalps or beard regions, use CLn Shampoo once weekly to start, increasing frequency as tolerated, or try CLn Gentle Shampoo. Follow with usual conditioning or styling products.



I have been looking for a shampoo that did not make my scalp break out for decades and out of desperation I made contact with a local dermatologist and she recommended CLn Shampoo, it has been 2 weeks and I have not had any issues. So far this is the product I have been looking for.

Works really good on my scalp. Doctor recommended for me. Itchy scalp. I use it once a week. The rest of the week I use something gentle on my hair.

This product seems to have worked very well. I have no idea what caused my scalp to develop sores that would itch. Went to 2 dermatologists and for some reason didn’t know what the problem was or didn’t know how to treat it. This product has gotten situation under control and hopefully on the way to being healed. Delivery was on time for both purchases of this product.

I did not find the smell unpleasant. The shampoo relieved the itching. I like it. It gave me some relief from whatever allergy I have on my scalp. I am thinking the hairspray or gel was causing problems. Whatever it is this helped.

While it cleans my hair, it has done little to control the skin lesions on my scalp. Upon recommendations from my physician I will continue to use it but the lesions remain and continue to bleed periodically.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment