
I bought this shampoo to clear my scalp acne and to calm the itching that came with it. Even though it does that for me, the downfall of it is that it makes my hair feel like straws of hay. Now that I bought a different kind which is the OGX green tea moisturizing shampoo, i can switch them off every day. So far that has been helping a little bit with the problem. Other than that; it's a good shampoo.
Wonderful product and I got it at such a great deal! My hair smells clean and fresh, and the deep cleaning, buildup breaking shampoo is exactly what it claims to be. I wouldn't recommend daily use for a person that has thin fine hair. But after one or two uses you will know exactly how often you personally would want to use it.
This did what it was meant to do. I had a lot of build up and after only one use I noticed the difference. Only downside is that it smells a bit manly but maybe its supposed to?
Great for use as a clarifying shampoo. I don't use it every day, but when I've used product in my hair, I use this at the end of the week to really deep clean all the product out that regular shampoo doesn't get.
I absolutely love it. My hair is so shiny, people started asking me what I did to my hair. It looks healthy and smells good too.

Feature Product
- PURIFYING CONDITIONER: Hooked on hairspray or dragged down by dry shampoo? Give your hair a deep detox with our Charcoal Detox Conditioner. This purifying blend nourishes hair for a balanced glow.
- DEEP DETOX: This clarifying line, infused with coconut charcoal & kaolin clay, busts through buildup, leaving even the hair of a daily dry shampoo user looking shiny, without stripping or overdrying.
- BEAUTY PURE & SIMPLE: OGX products are inspired by nature. We don't try to make hair look "perfect" because we'd rather make hair look fuller, smoother, curlier, or bouncier & smell irresistible.
- WHAT HAIR WANTS: Whether you need quenching moisture for curly hair, protection for color treated hair, blowout cream or matte pomade, OGX hair care products are designed to bring out your best.
- REAL QUALITY, REAL BEAUTY: Unattainable looks don't inspire us but originality does. OGX hair & skin care product collections are here to help you look your best! We're beauty, pure & simple.
Description
Hair hooked to hairspray and dragged down by dry shampoo? Give your hair a deep clean detox with OGX Purifying + Charcoal Detox Conditioner. This clarifying blend infused with activated coconut charcoal and kaolin clay will help bust through buildup without, letting clean strands shine through. Helps leave even the hair of a diehard daily dry shampoo user shiny, without being squeaky or stripped. This purifying conditioner nourishes hair for a refreshed balanced glow. After shampooing, apply Purifying + Charcoal Detox conditioner generously to hair, working through to ends. Wait 3-5 minutes and rinse hair thoroughly. Purify your pretty strands with OGX Charcoal Detox collection!
It detoxed my hair beautifully.
I have curly/wavy hair that gets super dry and a lot of buildup. My hair was looking dull and weighed down. After using this shampoo & conditioner my hair is shiny, healthy looking, and frizz free. I didn’t even have to use any additional products post-wash to lock in the curls and avoid frizz.
OGX products leave hair soft and smelling great, their products don’t have sulfur which is a plus. Pricey but cheaper on amazon.
Works okay, still feel a bit of product in my hair but will continue using it
Like the shampoo, this conditioner worked great

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment