Friday, November 22, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ELEMIS S.O.S Survival Cream - Daily Rescue Moisturizer for Men, 1.6 fl. oz

ELEMIS S.O.S Survival Cream - Daily Rescue Moisturizer for Men, 1.6 fl. oz

While this face cream is not cheap, I have dry skin and in the winter months it is tough to find anything to keep it from looking like I am a member of the lizard family. I have been hooked on the Elemis S.O.S. Survival cream for probably 10 years now. It only takes 1 pump to cover your face and neck so even though small, it does last a while. The container design also maximizes as much of the cream as possible. You can always take the top off to get the last little bit, but it is typically less than 1 pump worth. Highly recommended if you have dry skin or during the winter.

This is a bit heavier than your normal face lotion, but it really helps during the dry windy winters, esp if your outside a lot. really hydrates my skin well and keeps it from drying out all day! Also helps to minimize redness and irritation on my face when I use it from shaving or outdoors irritants like wind. Great product!! Started using it years ago after going in a a cruise and discovering enemies products! Have loved them ever since, although they are a little pricey, but nothing else has done what theirs does that I have tried and I've tried a lot....

Works. Good moisturizer.

Husband loves this stuff. Well worth the money

Great product


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lavendar soothes irritation
  • Keeps skin hydrated
  • Smooths skin

Description

A high performance daily skin moisturizer formulated with marine extracts, lavender and myrrh instantly soothes sensitivity, irritation, dryness and blemishes delicate texture and fast absorbing leaves skin perfectly hydrated and comfortable.



For some reason on almost every other face moisturizer I have used, it the "fumes" given off from the lotions irritate my eyes. The Elemis products work great with no eye irritation.

I have used the product for 10 years. The ELEMIS SOS Survival Cream is light and clean feeling. The products fragrance is pleasant and not overwhelming.

More than a face cream..truly a "Survival Cream" it has changed my skin!

My husband is a blond, blue eyed construction worker, i.e. he is exposed to a LOT of sun! He wears sunscreen but had never moisturized per se, until we went on a cruise and he got a hot shave and facial. They used Elemis products on him and his skin felt great!! From that point on he was hooked! I had found it on TimetoSpa.com and ordered directly from them, but then I found it cheaper ordering from AMAZON.com! The seller store is Time to Spa, so it comes from the same place for less money- pretty much a no brainer to order from Amazon?! The product is AWESOME and for less money! I will continue to order this through amazon. If your Mr. should be moisturizing (who doesn't) but wants a MANLY product this fits the bill, not perfumey or greasy, just great soft manly skin!

The SOS cream is a thick rich cream but with a great smell and leaves your skin feeling great, not greasy. Really hydrates well. When I run out of my Elemis cream I borrow some of this from him.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment