Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Modern Barbarian Beard Balm and Conditioner 2 oz 100 Pure Organic Natural Unscented for Groomed Beard Growth Mustache Skin for Men Jojoba Avacado and Argan Oil

Modern Barbarian Beard Balm and Conditioner 2 oz 100 Pure Organic Natural Unscented for Groomed Beard Growth Mustache Skin for Men Jojoba Avacado and Argan Oil

I bought this for my husband who's a lot more lumberjack than lumbersexual. When I gave it to him he shot me a look that suggested I was insane, but he begrudgingly tried it. It was a success! In the month since he's applied it every three or four days (and still has most of the tub left). His beard has gone from feeling brittle and dry to supple and strong! I love running my fingers through it as well as the apricot-y smell. He loves that it's simple to apply and makes his skin feel good. It does stay oily for quite awhile after applying, so you won't want to play with your beard too much for a few hours, but after that you're good to go for awhile.

I bought this out of all the balms on the market because I was able to find ALL the ingredients posted clearly. Many don't have ingredients at all, or will summarize as "essential oils." Since he has allergies I wasn't about to buy him anything that might make him break out. So far so good!

Great stuff. I have a long beard that is about 50% grey. The grey hair is coarser and less manageable than the hair that still has color. I use a little balm every day, and it has made the beard look better and feel less dry.

I'm not usually interested in grooming products, but as the beard gets greyer and longer, it was becoming apparent that it needed a little help. I think in the old days our viking ancestors oiled their beards, so I think we can use the balm and still be squared-away.

The balm is easy to use, makes no mess, and has no noticeable smell. All upside, no problems. I keep a tin at home and one at work.

I'm on my third tin, now, still liking it.

Really like it in my beard. Been using for about 6 months and beard feels great. Lots of compliments on the smell and feel. Use it and get rid of beard itchness and scratchness

I've tried other beard balms, but they've been either been gritty or only worked for roughly half the day, leaving my beard to get course and squirrelly again by early afternoon. This product is different - it goes on smooth as butter, and keeps my beard behaved and soft all day long. I highly recommend this product!

This balm definitely works for me. It's not greasy and holds my beard after I've "styled" it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ✅: Shea Butter, Yelow Beeswax, Almond Oil, Apricot Oil
  • ✅: Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Tamanu Oil, Vitamin E
  • ✅: Tea Tree Oil, Cedarwood, and Rosemary
  • ✅: Natural Organic Ingredients
  • ✅: LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Keeping you satisfied and providing you with the very best products and is our number one goal! We stand 100% behind our products, offering you a lifetime warranty and assuring you that your purchase is entirely risk free.All warranty issues are handled directly by AleHorn - please contact us if you have any trouble and we'll make sure it's taken care of.

Description

made with all natural organic ingredients including shea butter, beeswax, and essential oils like cedarwood, which gives the balm a masculine woodsy scent. Beard balm nourishes the hair and skin, and can also be used to keep your beard together while lightly waxing your moustache.



Bought for my husband as an early Christmas present along with the beard oil, and I'm so glad I gave it to him early. It smells great (but not soapy or girly) and his beard is so much softer! No more crazy, wiry beard.

Too oily

Nice feel to beard... Possibly better than the beard oil that i have been using..

I have been using beard oil for a while, but recently, it was not making the cut and my beard was getting a little too scraggly for work. I decided to try beard balm to see if it might be able to provide some hold and tame down some of my loose hairs. I was worried that I would need a significant trim if I couldn't find a way to bring it all together, but since starting to use this balm daily, I have been able to let it grow without any thoughts about the professionalism. Below are a few comments I have to make on different aspects of this balm.

Size: This is a fairly large container. If you are looking for some size comparisons, I would say it is about the same diameter as a coffee cup and 3/4 of an inch deep. I have been using it daily for a few weeks now and still have well over 90% of the balm remaining.

Scent: As someone switching from beard oils with fairly strong scents, I initially thought this balm was scentless. I think this can be a positive or a negative depending on your preferences. If you are using a beard oil or cologne with a scent you love, this will not clash with it, but will give you the hold and conditioning you are looking for. On the other hand, if you are looking for a balm that will double as cologne, you'll probably want to buy a beard oil or some actual cologne to supplement what this will provide.

Strength: The hold is great! My beard is about an inch and a half to two inches, and this has provided the perfect amount of hold for me. It helps me to be able to do a little bit of shaping when I need to, but mostly allows my beard to be itself. It has also left my beard feeling less dry and looking a little bit healthier.

Overall, this is a great beard balm and I would recommend it to first time users or those who have tried many before. Also, I received this balm in exchange for an honest review.

Out of all of the beard oils and balms that my boyfriend has tried, this is by far his favorite, and mine as well. It smells so good and leaves his beard feeling so soft and looking very shiny and healthy. It melts easily in your hands and is very easy to apply.We will definitely repurchase this and look more into the Modern Barbarian brand.

I received a discounted sample from the manufacturer in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not required or compelled to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment