
It's very heavy, so a little goes forever. It's actually, really, unscented, which is perfect for when I'm in lineman college, surrounded by some pretty tough guys who I'm fairly certain wouldn't really want me to be dosed in heavily fragrant aftershave. I'd feel uncomfortable about that anyway. But I digress. I purchased this at the start of January, in the northwest and it's been miserably cold and part of training requires us to be out in it for a solid four-hour block each day, and please believe me, it's that absolute zero kind of bone-numbing cold, with an angry wind (another digression, yes, but it's illustrative) which seriously dries out my face. Or, I'm sure it would; my hands are cracked and split if that's any indication. This moisturizer has stopped that. I do also like how much healthier my skin looks and feels and as this is the only thing I use, I know it's the catalyst.
It is a little for a lot of money, but you absolutely get what you pay for. This is worth it.
And, to add one final thought, if you're not drinking enough water and staying hydrated consistently, no amount of any product anywhere will be able to work miracles. Water is good for you.
My husband has really enjoyed this product and believes it is the best moisturizer that he has used at this point. Will definitely put this on my list to replace when he runs out! He states that it smells good and makes his face silky soft. He states that everyone wants to touch his face now - even the dudes!!!! Ok he was just being a little silly but does really like the product.
This lotion is the first one I have that doesn't make me feel like I am actually wearing a lotion. I put some on in the morning to start the day and after I take a shower. This is the first product that truly feels balanced. My face feels normal, like it should on a good day. It hydrates well and keeps my face comfortable all day. I have also noticed it does well in preventing dry skin. I do need to say this is not a shaving lotion, you'll want something with more vitamin E (proraso post shave balm and lather and woods post shave balm work well). I don't have any complaints. There is no smell, although I kinda wish there was an option for one, but that's not an issue. Great product.
As a man i typically don't do reviews for stuff like this. BUT, this thing is way too good for me to not leave one.
Definite good purchase that has become an almost daily routine. Face feeling much better and looking better.
The customer service from the team is absolutely rad too. A few days after the purchase i get a follow up message asking if everything was OK, and if i had any concerns.
Love it.
If you're asking yourself if you should buy a bottle, do yourself a favor AND JUST DO IT.
I got this for my boyfriend after his old moisturizer ran out. He had been using another natural brand purchased here on Amazon and it worked very well but it was expensive - almost the same cost as this one for half the amount. For the size bottle you get on this one, I think it's a good value at 16 bucks. So far, this one is working well and my boyfriend seems to like it; it has a nice light texture and is unscented. The one thing I will say is this is not as moisturizing as the one he had before and he is still experiencing some forehead peeling. To be fair though, he has dry skin and we are having a very dry winter. I would assume this will work great for the summer or for someone with oilier skin.
The main thing I like about this product though is the absolutely stellar customer service. Within a day of the lotion arriving, the seller personally sent an email asking if we were satisfied and had any questions. And they offered us a free bottle, no strings attached! No pushing for a positive review or anything. They were very prompt and courteous in all of their email correspondence and I have no doubt they would quickly make it right if we did have a problem. 5 stars to the company for sure!

Feature Product
- FACE MOISTURIZER FOR MEN - Goes on smooth with a non greasy, fragrance-free formula. The natural ingredients in this moisturizer guarantee your skin will look and feel neither greasy nor dry. Your skin will merely look and feel balanced, smooth, and natural. Apply day or night or both.
- *NEW* UPDATED DISPENSING LID - Eliminates clogged pumps for smooth troublefree dispensing.
- THE PINNACLE IN ANTI AGING FACE CREAM FOR MEN - Premium mens skincare formula contains only high quality natural ingredients including natural peptides, hyaluronic acid, organic jojoba oil, and shea butter, and multiple botanical antioxidants such as palm oil. A face lotion that doubles as an eye cream, with ingredients designed to repair, hydrate, and fortify skin cells for immediate moisture retention, and long term skin health. Best for either dry or oily skin.
- MENS MOISTURIZER WRINKLE CREAM WITH HYALURONIC ACID - Hyaluronic acid holds 1000 times its weight in water. Well hydrated skin makes shaving that much closer, smoother, and much more comfortable. The results are handsome, simple, hard to argue with.
- WHATS SO GOOD about this moisturizer is what it not. It's not some tiny bottle of synthetic chemicals at twice the price. It's actually great for the health of your skin. To use, simply apply to face and the area under and around the eyes. Best when used after face wash and a toner if you use one, either day, night, or both.
Description
Lather & Wood Man's Man Facial Moisturizer
Your Search for the best face moisturizer is over. When you order Lather & Wood's Face Moisturizer for Men here is what will happen. Soon a small package from Amazon will be rushed to your mailbox. Upon opening, be sure to Inspect the seal around the top, put there to ensure your bottle has come fresh from Lather & Wood. As you hold the bottle in your hand admire its substantial feel. That feeling is 3.5 ounce bottle containing the most soothing mens facial moisturizer you'll ever use.
Why is Lather & Wood Face Moisturizer For Men better than all other face lotion for men found on Amazon?
The answer is quite simple. Our soothing moisturizer goes on with unparalleled smoothness providing an unmatched soothing effect. This is done using a natural formula, free from alcohol, and free the harsh chemicals found in other brands, chemicals that are cheap fillers and do nothing but harm your skin. For quality, our facial moisturizer is produced in small batches, bottled just-in-time to meet demand, and shipped as soon as your order is placed.
Give the gift of a simple luxury. Buy two bottles, Lather & Wood Face Cream for Men makes a terrific gift that nearly everyone can use
Bought this because of positive reviews.
First impression is negative. The lotion is thick and doesn’t absorb into the skin easily. It leaves a residue.
The packaging unimpressive as the lotion is so thick that it doesn’t dispense easily through the small opening in the cap.
Will overtime determine its moisturizing benefits if any and will update review.
UPDATE: Contacted by customer service who took my comments seriously and professionally and provided a refund. Class Act!!!!
I’ve been very rough on my face over the years, working and exercising outdoors in all weather conditions. It’s starting to show now. I’ve always had what I consider to be oily skin (on my face anyways) so I never used a moisturizer. I guess I was wrong all along because I noticed that using this on a freshly washed face keeps the oil down. I tried some lighter big name facial moisturizers but they didn’t do enough to beat the cold, dry winter weather. This is a little heavier so I don’t need as much. The trick is to rub it in well. I’m a repeat customer and have noticed some changes in the containers and the amount of product has gone from 4oz. to 3.5oz.
Over all, I’m happy with the results that this product provides.
Four stars for now until I see if it really does anything amazing, but it feels good after a shave and the lack of scent is a big plus - I don't need everything I use to smell. Saying it's not greasy feeling is a bit of a stretch... it's not VERY greasy but I can tell I've used it hours and hours after I've used it. I play hockey and the constant sweating in my gear and showers really can dry my skin and make it flaky in places. This seems to be taking care of that and I'm pleased with three days of use. A tiny bit will do so this seems like good value for money if the other claims hold true.
Great product. My husband does not typically like any face creams and he is very sensitive to scents. The product has no fragrance and is not greasy and does not leave any oily residue. His face is very dry after shaving and this works wonders. He has used other brands and this is way better. Highly recommend!
Needed something to moisturize my face prior to sleep. (Otherwise, asleep, I would scratch itchy skin, sometimes bloodily so.) Other products I have tried, although sold as facial mosturizers, have so many volatile chemicals -- perfumes and such -- that they would actually make my eyes water. No such smells or chemicals with this product and it seems to help with the itchy skin.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment