Monday, November 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Lotus39 Hair & Scalp Rejuvenation Formula

Lotus39 Hair & Scalp Rejuvenation Formula

i have been using this product for about one month and i'm loving the results!!!! The amount of hair loss following shampooing and styling my hair has decreased by a significant amount I used to have a handful of shedding hair after shampooing and now have just a few strands to none. I didn't have any bald spots but was experiencing thinning. My hair feels healthier and fuller since starting this product. I have color treated hair and this definitely did not negatively affect the color and may have actually helped with the color seeming to be holding up longer than it usually does.
The customer care and help I received from the creator of Lotus 39 was exceptional---he took the time to thoroughly answer and explain any questions I asked about research, safety and application of this product.

I use the product for my Beard. I have a hair thinning problem with my beard and i needed something to give body and fullness back to my face. After 30 days of use, I am seeing a lot of new hair follicles coming in and I am excited to see where this takes my beard in the future. I will post some before and after pictures In a few days. But I must tell you I was using BLACK DYE in my beard to make it look full but now I don't have to do that but I must let my Gray hair be Gray. LOL GREAT PRODUCT AND A MUST HAVE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES, INCLUDING BEARDS.

I am one of the many who suffers from ED with finasteride. It is amazing to have this product that works and has none of the side effects. Every so often I do get a headache so that should be a concern for some of you. But overall this is just an amazing product! I’m surprise that it doesn’t receive a lot more press because this does work!

After 3 weeks of usage, with daily usage, I am in love with the product. After a week an a half it stopped my hair from falling, and after 3 weeks I start to see what seem to be new hair follicles starting to grow! I am excited! Will continue using Lotus39 and will update the review in another month with more details.
Three months later, July 1st: Lotus39 exceeded my expectations! I believe that it actually helps me grow new hair! My go-to, must have, hair product!

This product grew my hair back slowly but surely, I started seeing results in just 2 weeks. My friends and family are using it now since observing me. It helped with my hairline, spots in the back, and even my beard.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • No Side Effects
  • Pleasant Peppermint Smell
  • No Hair Shedding
  • No Brain Fog
  • 100% All Natural Ingredients

Description

Lotus 39 is a unique blend of healing herbal oils, plants, and vitamins which provide one of the most effective natural formulas available for the restoration of your hair and scalp to their optimum health.



Great Product! Started using it over a year ago, my hair was thinning and a friend recommended it to me. I was told it was a natural product and the floral smell seemed to confirm, so I used it. Frankly, I did not have much hope then, but to my surprise it worked. At the time it was kind of hard to get, so it's good to see it now available on Amazon. It worked, and - remarkably! - not only stopped my hair loss, but it seems encouraged new hair growth because my hair looked fuller and healthier.

I love using Lotus39, I have seen an extreme change in how my hair grows and feels since I started using this product. It only took about 30 days before I saw progress and has continued to make strides each and every week. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to promote healthy hair and scalp, and anyone looking to avoid natural hair loss.

When I start using this product I notice I am not losing my hair, after a month I see new foliculs coming in the area where I lose, second month I see more foliculs coming up, thank god i found this product.

amazing product...I'm using it for several months...first month I stopped losing hair...now I can see new hair growing...they claim is 100% natural,no side effects...

I used this for 6 months and notice a big difference in hair thickness and new growth.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment