Monday, November 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Premium All-Natural Primary and Secondary Moustache Wax Set: Medium and Extra Strong Hold Moustache Wax Kit

Premium All-Natural Primary and Secondary Moustache Wax Set: Medium and Extra Strong Hold Moustache Wax Kit

Definitely the best wax out of the several different brands I've tried. I have curly, thick, often unruly hair, and this is definitely the brand I will be refilling from here on out. Now I just have to get rid of all my other waxes...

Compared to:
Firehouse Moustache Wax, Dark
Firehouse Moustache Wax Wacky Tacky
Firehouse Moustache Wax, Wacky Tacky (FFP)
Clubman Brown Moustache Wax
My Best Beard Balm Leave in Conditioner with Hold
Rex Wax Stout Moustache Wax 0.5 ounces
- The Art of Shaving Beard and Moustache Wax: [...]

Pros:
- Primary is easy to prep, and (re-apply) apply
- Primary Doesn't "cake" in making it difficult to add more later
- Primary is firm enough to get things out of the way every day
- Secondary is firm enough to put an eye out (for special occasions like manly, shirtless bar brawls)
- Both apply smoothly and don't pull out hairs
- Easy to collect Primary wax, secondary may need a bit of extra scraping

Cons:
- You might need to re-apply primary towards the end of the day if you want a tight curl.

Tips:
- Condition your beard / mustache
- Try to wax your mustache IMMEDIATELY after getting out of the shower
- Use a little "Art of Shaving Moustache Wax" first to keep your stache' soft and make it easier to use other mustache waxes
- Grow, don't trim. Wax daily, and tuck the lip hair under with wax

I'm always trying to deal with stray hairs and frizziness after a while. I can honestly say this is the best overall wax for daily use!

I am enjoying this wax. One thing I like about is that it easily washes off my hands with a little hot water when I'm finished grooming my mustache. I just use the back of my thumbnail to scrape some off the top. I rub it on my fingers and then into my mustache. Now I'm in New Mexico which isn't the coldest state, but even in the cool mornings, I have no problem doing this. I am not sure why people are trying to heat it up over the stove etc. I apply it to my mustache when it is damp, otherwise, it pulls my hairs. Still, it blends into the mustache just fine. When I'm done with the primary I shape with the secondary. Works like a charm. It has no real smell. I like this. I don't want to be smelling "Bay Rum" or "bourbon" or walking around like I just walked into a candle and potpourri shop for men. The scents give me a headache and my wife doesn't appreciate them outside. When I want to smell like a pine forest I go hunting grouse. I also find that this keeps my mustache more or less intact when I am sleeping on it too.

I have a heavy "Walus" mustache that's difficult to hold. I like the primary a lot, the secondary might be a little too hard. It's perfect for a handlebar and other styles that require really rigid hold. I use 2/3s Primary and catch the wildest parts with the Secondary. You have to be careful not to pull out the occasional whisker, really! It's that firm!
Once you apply the secondary it should hold ALL DAY LONG! Personally I kinda like to use a lighter wax and 3 or 4 hours later reapply & comb through it just to make sure I'm looking my best.
I'm attaching a picture of my stach just to give you an idea of what I'm dealing with.
The cans are small but I wish they weren't round so they could fit in my pocket better. "Fistacuffs" has the best packaging there is for carrying in your pocket. However their wax is not nearly as strong.

I never thought I had particularly coarse facial hair, but find that the primary (lighter hold) wax has as much hold as chapstick or spit, and have therefore only really used the secondary (firm hold), which works well, provided I use a comb and blow drier to melt it into my mustache and secure the style. It’s very firm, and I’m not sure of the best way to actually apply it, but I have settled on scraping a small amount out with the closed end of a tweezer, and then rubbing the wax between my thumb and index fingertips to warm and soften it, and then sort of pinch/rubbing it into the mustache along the grain of the hair. I wouldn’t have minded if it came with a little bit of instruction, as I had to ask a buddy what he does, and then find a strategy that worked for me, but that’s not much of a hinderance. I still like this brand better than other stuff I have tried.

Fellow bearders.

I have been using this for over a month, and I hate the days when I don't put this wax on. My mustache hairs are kept well under control, and don't get on food or any drinks. Needless to say my wife now digs my mustache and beard now. Crazy - I know.

Primary - Firmness lasts about 2.5hrs. After that, hair becomes looser, but still better than not having anything at all.
Secondary - I have better firmness with the secondary.

I would suggest applying Secondary in the morning, and then carrying the Primary with you for any sprucing things up if needed.

Application:

The best way I have found to apply the wax is by using your finger nail to push and scrape the wax, then using your opposite hand, to pick up wax, and roll onto you fingers until it's relatively smooth - then pinching it onto your mustache.

Big fan. Let me know if you have success with any other wax. Open to trying different brands in the future!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WINNING COMBINATION: "Without a doubt the Primary and Secondary Wax are the two best gifts to the handlebar mustache!" - Robert G. (Can You Handlebar Customer review)
  • PREMIUM INGREDIENTS/MADE IN THE USA: Safe, natural, nothing hidden, no petroleum. Ingredients listed below. Made right here in the USA
  • NO WORRIES GUARANTEE: We offer a full refund or replacement if a product or is not what you were expecting. Just contact us directly and we'll get you taken care of.
  • DESIGNED FOR REAL LIFE: Oil proof, waterproof labels won't dissolve in your pocket. Stainless steel.
  • PROFESSIONAL APPROACH: Trusted by salons and barbers worldwide to deliver a superior product

Description

Primary and Secondary Moustache Wax

Are you a laid back gentleman who prefers to encourage your hairs rather than resort to the use of force? This is your wax. Primary Moustache Wax smells great and contains no artificial dyes or fragrances. It provides the hold you need and the ease of use a daily wax must have. This is a great wax for beginners. Our waxes are soothing to your skin and will help stop itching caused by new growth and wild hairs as your mustache grows into the perfect handlebar. For an extra strong hold, check out our Secondary Moustache Wax.

A Thoughtfully Designed Wax

This medium hold wax, perfect for daily use, was designed to keep your moustache looking great and maintain its health. Both waxes are made from quality ingredients including: Local wax (from Michigan bees) USP Lanolin Castor Oil Coconut Shea Butter Vitamin E. The labels are also both waterproof and oil-proof.

Do you like to curl your moustache and not have to worry about it drooping during the day? Then this is your wax. This wax contains no artificial dyes or fragrances. Our waxes are also soothing to your skin and will help stop itching caused by new growth and wild hairs as your mustache grows into the perfect handlebar. If you experience the wax color appearing on your hairs, try applying less or reheat to melt the wax so it distributes evenly. It provides one ounce of the extra hold you need when you are willing to spend a little more time upfront to achieve the hold. Some guys use it every day, but every guy should have it for when maximum hold is required!

Like our Moustache Wax? Check out our Beard Oil.

Why should you use beard oil? We are glad you asked.

Beard Oil: Nourishes and replenishes the natural oils in your beard and moustache right down to the individual follicles; Hydrates your skin to prevent dry and flaky skin while fighting against beard itch; Softens your beard to keep it tangle-free and easy to groom.



These are a pair of good waxes. My mustache is pretty crazy, the hair grows every which way and curls. I have tried a wax that I made at home, then I graduated to a commercial wax that I would consider a soft hold. However, neither gave me a lasting hold. Then I purchased these. They are the best waxes that I have tried to date. I would classify the Primary wax as a medium hold wax and it does the job if I want a more natural look. The Secondary wax is definitely a hard hold wax and I need a blow dryer to soften it. It gives me the hold that I need to maintain a handlebar mustache for most of the working day (9 hours). By the time I get home though the ends are splitting and some strands have worked loose. I have tried to touch it up but once it starts to lose its hold it seems the only way to fix it is to start over. So if I am going out after work this is a little bit of a hassle.

Last November I decided to try Movember and grow out a handlebar moustache. Ever since I was a kid and admired the baseball player Rollie Fingers' cool handlebar 'stache, I had always that they looked impressive, but I never thought I would try one. It worked well, and I kept it until summer came around (it was just too hot).

Anyway, this product worked great for styling a handlebar moustache. I had tried another brand first and was not satisfied with it, but some Primary in the morning and then some Secondary in mid-afternoon (if needed) kept it going all day long. If you want a handlebar or other fancy sculpted moustache, this is the product to use.

Gentlemen, these are the waxes for you. I have tried a few different waxes in the past few weeks, and Can You Handlebar works best for me thus far. The ingredients are all natural and include: beeswax, lanolin, castor oil, coconut oil, shea butter, vitamin e, and "high grade essential oils." The smell is very masculine yet just mild enough. I'll periodically open the can up just to take a whiff, it smells that good. Like most quality waxes, it does require some heating up (especially the secondary wax). Just leave the tin in your pocket, and then scrape the wax out and roll it between your index fingers and thumbs til you can work it. As for the hold, I usually use a combo of the primary and secondary wax. I'll first use the primary wax on the whole moustache and create the shape I'm looking for. The secondary wax is a bit too uncomfortable for the middle hairs but is ideal for shaping the ends of your stache and will usually last the whole day. I cannot express enough how happy I am with this wax. Out of the moustache waxes I have used, Can You Handlebar is the only one that I will be purchasing again.

My mustache is long but I look the natural full look, not the handlebar mustache. With that being said, I have tried quite a few waxes. I really like the secondary wax. It holds my stache almost all day. I usually put it in at 5am and by the time I get home at 6pm it is still doing a good job. The primary seems to loose hold about half way through the day. I tried all the ways to warm it up, but the best way is the blow dryer. I warm it up to put it on then warm it up on my stache again to shape it. If you use too much there are little wax balls that show up. It took me a few try’s to find the right amount to use. It doesn’t take much. I will definitely be buying another tin of the secondary wax. Great stuff and not greasy.

I use the primary to set my mustache which works great. I have some wild waves, so I will blow dry it if I plan to be anywhere else but work. Its not a walrus mustache so I need to work on it a little. Then I come back in with the secondary and its a stiffer wax and it helps me set it in place. Its tacky, but works well with a little warmth. Good products.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment