Monday, November 4, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Medicine Man's Itchy Beard Wash 4,7 FL OZ - 100% Natural & Organic

Medicine Man's Itchy Beard Wash 4,7 FL OZ - 100% Natural & Organic

I've got a pretty long beard, and I work outside in harsh conditions. Before I found a YouTube video on this beard wash I would get huge chunks of dandruff on my face and a blizzard of dead skin throughout my beard. It was gross, but I'm ugly so having a beard is necessary to keep small children and women with a weak constitution from running in fear. After a week of using this wash I experienced a complete clear up of my skin and no more noticable dandruff. Now I don't have to choose between being a bald faced freak, or ruggedly hansom yet disgusting petri dish of dead skin. I suppose it even works metrosexual hipsters who chose to grow a face forest ironically. I'm not a paid shill either. I'm just a guy with no beard dandruff writing a review of a great product while taking a crap on a toilet before getting into the shower. If someone wants to send me some free stuff for this raving review though I'll gladly accept it.

Washing twice a day with Medicine Man's Itchy Beard Wash made the first three weeks of growing in my wiry beard tolerable. It turned burning itchy mess into a soothed calm face so I could sleep. It has almost a medicated feel to it like a menthol throat lozenge for your face. I'm going to order more, but the packaging is terrible for the product. The pump dispenser releases an inconsistent amount of product. The product is very water like and you don't need much. The pump dispenses anywhere from a little to way too much. It's a cheap pump and completely unsuitable for travel unless you want your clothing and luggage smelling like beard wash. In addition, the packaging doesn't have instructions. (I realize it's not rocket science, but, how many times a day? Do I leave it in? Do I rinse off after using it?) Through trial and error, I scrub thoroughly, leave in for 30 seconds and rinse off with warm water. Next stop, I take up woodworking and I'll be the next Nick Offerman.

My Brothers,
I recently went to a fuller beard and the itch was driving me crazy. Tried a bunch of remedies and nothing worked. Medicine Man's works! I just bought 2 more bottles (pricey but worth it).

Thought I'd share some key tips that have finally worked for me:

1. Use in the shower. But do your best to not get hot water in/on your beard while you shampoo and soap, etc.

2. At the end of my shower I switch to cool/luke warm water. Get your beard wet by patting it with your hands and cupping the water into it.

3. Put 1 pump of this stuff into a cupped palm of your hand so it doesn't spill out. Rub both hands together to quickly lather and push it into your beard. Massage in gently.

4. I leave it in for a couple minutes till I can really feel the fennel working. It tingles.

5. Sure you can switch back to hot water on your back while u wait. Remember not to get hot water in your beard.

6. Switch back to cool/luke and gently rinse the product out.

7. Pad dry your beard. Don't rub it or cause too much friction.

8. Best to leave your beard dry if possible but again don't get crazy with rubbing your beard with a towel. That friction will cause irritation.

Ok hope that works for you!

I bought this for my husband because he would not stop complaining about how dry and itchy his beard was yet, he never did anything about it. I bought this, he used it and after about 2-3 days I never heard a complaint again. Worked like a charm. His bear was dry, flaky and itchy and this solved all the problems.

One of the best beard washes I have used. I have been using this for about 3 months now. This is the 2nd bottle I have bought because it's great. It's a little deceptive at first because it feels like water when you pump it but it lathers really well. Where it really shines is when it actually does what is says it's supposed to do. I have suffered from beardruff and this wash clears it up. The itching has also calmed down.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HELPS STOP BEARD ITCH - Cleanses the beard & face of sebum & dead skin buildup that cause itchiness
  • WASH BEARD DANDRUFF AWAY - Chemical free dandruff relief - Leaves beard clean, soft & manageable
  • GROW BEARD FASTER - Has exfoliating power to help your follicles sprout healthy whiskers faster
  • LATHERS BIG AND WHITE - Liquid, 100% Natural & organic soap - Free of gums, fillers & foaming agents
  • BEST BEARD GROOMING - Great for new beard itch & chronic itchy beard & dandruff

Description

Medicine Man's Anti-Itch Beard Wash 4.7 fl oz is an earthy, healing, 100% natural and organic, beard shampoo crafted by OneDTQ Beard Care, Brooklyn, New York. Great beard washes, beard shampoos and beard soaps are designed to remove sebum and dead skin, cleanse and soften the beard, promote healthy beard growth, and condition and moisturize the beard. The very best of these products, like all of OneDTQ products, are all natural and organic with no chemicals, fillers or gums. It is well known that chemicals should be avoided because they can cause serious health problems with prolonged use. Fillers and gums should be avoided in beard care products since they block pores and inhibit hair growth.

Medicine Man's Anti-itch Beard Wash was created with all of this in mind and with old world natural healing knowledge to help guys with itchy beards in two different ways. The first is to help you get through the early itchy stages of growing a beard. The second is to help those with chronic beard itch, beard dandruff or redness of facial skin beneath the beard. Either way, this oil rich beard wash will help keep whiskers free from itchiness and dandruff and the skin free of irritation and red patches. It will energize the skin under the facial hair and clear the path for your beard to grow.

BPA FREE

PARABEN FREE

SULFATE FREE

TRICLOSAN FREE

Medicine Man's Anti-Itch Beard Wash is an original formula developed in our Brooklyn workshop, the ingredients carefully selected and balanced to deliver a great smelling, lavender and rosemary infused, natural anti-itch solution for your facial hair. The smell is earthy and soothing and this beard wash lathers up big and white. One or two pumps of this beard wash is enough to create a big lather for almost any length beard. Medicine Man's Anti-itch Beard Wash contains no animal products and was not tested on animals.



I bought this for my boyfriend because he was getting dry skin under his beard. I think it got a little sunburned and the beard made it difficult to exfoliate the skin when it started to peel - it was itchy and painful. After the first use of this beard wash his skin looked and felt so much better! He didn't have to use a lot - his beard is not very long - but it made a huge difference. He's been using it ever since and hasn't had any more issues with dry skin in his beard.

Also, I love the smell of it :)

I saw this product on a blog and wasn't sure it would be worth the price tag. But boy-oh-boy am I happy. The liquid is watery, not thick or oily. One squirt is all that's needed and I, personally, only need to use it every 2-3 days to keep my beard itch and flake free (with a regular wash on the other days, naturally). Previously I was using soap and body wash neither worked to keep my face from getting itchy and flaky.

The smell is also nice -- and it doesn't really linger much.

I was pleasantly surprised with this stuff as I rarely venture from my usual beard product brand which I won't mention, but I took a chance and WOW! it goes on light. Like water, then the lather and smell and texture is just invigorating.
I am mildly allergic to my Guinea Pigs but love them too much so I needed something to calm down the itch that just affects my jawline and skin beneath my thick beard. I'm sorry for the lengthy review but this stuff is awesome. Money well spent. And I feel better supporting small business with people who take pride in their work. I'm sold! I will be buying more and trying their other products. A definite must-have for a quality beard.

I had ingrown hairs, red spots, and an itchy neck/face since I was 17 years old. It didn't matter if I shaved every day, or let it grow out. It was still super uncomfortable.

This is the first product that has relieved all the blemishes on my neck caused by facial hair.
I've already gone through 1 bottle at time of this review and am a few washes into my 2nd bottle.

It has a great earthy aroma and it gets the job done perfectly.

If anybody is having the issues I was having above, I would definitely recommend this beard wash. It's got 2 of my thumbs up.

It works well to relieve itching, which was my main concern. I have been buying it for a while. It is expensive but I dilute it almost 50% and still get a good clean beard and prevents itching. I only give 4 stars because the pump is cheap, leaks when I travel in my RV, and clogs frequently at the tip as the product hardens. But I like the product so I keep buying. (My wife said she likes the earthy smell too)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment