Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Kiss Express Color #K98 Semi-Permanent Black 3.5 Ounce (103ml)

Kiss Express Color #K98 Semi-Permanent Black 3.5 Ounce (103ml)

The product is great for barbers that do the air brush enhancement. It goes nicely. My own complaints is it came in spilled and the bottle cap was broken and leaking so I had to switch bottles which turned out fine because I have to mix it anyways.

Update! I bought more and this time I got 2 and they sent this nice face mask with it and extra. And it came it nicely sealed and perfectly fine

Good... but keep in mind it won't last forever..after 3 or 4 days it will disappear... You have to apply at least once a week to be able to get used with it on your face.

I use this to dye my beard and I love it, I used other beard dye and it will burn my skin, GREAT PRODUCT.

I do not use this product, but my mother-in-law uses it regularly. She has sensitive skin and this product doesn't cause reactions like other dyes do. It does what it supposed to do. The color looks nice. My mother-in-law doesn't seem to have any problem applying it. I do not hear any complains regarding any type of reaction to it. I recommend this product if you happen to have sensitive skin. This product might work for you.

Great product for filling in little areas that are missing hair or creating a nice line


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 1 Piece - 3.5 Ounce (103ml)
  • Includes NPA & Heat Resistant Protein
  • For Chemically Treated & Natural Hair
  • No Ammonia Or Peroxide
  • Excellent Gray Coverage

Description

Includes Npa & Heat Resistant Protein For Chemically Treated & Natural Hair No Ammonia Or Peroxide Excellent Gray Coverage Shiny & Vivid Hair Color



Great stuff

Great product

Great solution for my barber needs.

Buenoo

Great product

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment