Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Kent MG2 Oval 100% Natural Beechwood Military Hair Brush with Medium Strength Pure Black Bristle for Men - Suitable for All Hair Types, Stimulates and Nourishes the Scalp

Kent MG2 Oval 100% Natural Beechwood Military Hair Brush with Medium Strength Pure Black Bristle for Men - Suitable for All Hair Types, Stimulates and Nourishes the Scalp

I used to think my $8 DuaneReade brush was brushing my hair, but it was really just moving my hair around. Now, I'm borderline OCD with the comfortable and thorough brushing experience I get with my new Kent brush. If you're a dude, you probably think only a goofus would drop 30-40 bucks on a hairbrush. You're probably right- I'm a doofus, so I don't know, but I do know you'd be missing out on a truly superior brushing experience. Bristles are tightly bound, yet still soft, ergonomic oval shape fits solidly in your hand, and somehow, it easily makes smooth and straight parts.
This is the most I've ever talked about my hair.

I own two Kent MG2 brushes. The first I've had for about 9 years. No issues with loose bristles or wood failure. Just the right stiffness. I bought a second to leave at a summer cottage.

Seems to be every bit as good as the previous 2 Kent hair brushes I’ve owned in the past many years.

My husband wanted this style hairbrush to replace his old (and I do mean old) Fuller Brush. They are difficult to find. After researching on line, I found this excellent brush. It is really attractive and my husband really likes it. Bristles are securely attached. Packaging is beautiful.

This brush is perfect. Big wood handle for a man with "man" hands. Bristle are firm yet still pliable and bend just right. It is a bit pricey but this is a case of you get what you pay for. Top notch.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Similar to The MG3 Oval Hair Brush, Our MG2 is an Oval Beechwood Military Brush Filled with Medium Black Bristle
  • Brushing is Not Only Relaxing but Improves Circulation in the Scalp and Encourages Essential Oils to Flow Through the Hair Which Protects and Nourishes
  • Made from Finest Timbers and Carefully Sourced Natural Bristle
  • Made in England since 1777

Description

Similar to our MG3 oval hair brush, our MG2 is an oval beechwood military brush filled with medium black bristle. Suitable for all hair types. Finest Men's' is a hand finished range of bristle brushes. Designs come in various shapes, either oval, rectangular or with handles. Made from finest timbers and carefully sourced natural bristle which is 'cut' from difference sections to offer a choice of strengths for thick, medium, fine or receding hair. Brushing is not only relaxing but improves circulation in the scalp and encourages essential oils to flow through the hair which protects and nourishes. About KENT: Founded in 1777, Kent Brushes, the world's oldest hairbrush manufacturer has maintained its British traditions of producing the world's finest hairbrushes and combs. Making fine quality brushes for over 230 years, with over 250 products. Quality, innovation,design and attention to detail go into each brush. They have been holder of The Royal Warrant through the last nine consecutive reigns of British monarchy. The company continues to retain the craftsmanship and unprecedented quality that is Kent's reputation. Even in today's fast moving, mass-produced assembly, we are proud to still be manufacturing many of their original brushes by hand.



Kent brushes make something as simple and necessary as brushing hair/beard into a luxury

I like this brush a lot. I use it after I hit the gym and it cleans up my hair fast and neatly. I like how it fits in your hand and that it doesn't have a handle. It fits nicely in my smallest duffel pocket. Quality product and craftsmanship.

This brush is well made and appears it will last for years. Not having a handle actually give you more control of the brush and it just feels good in your hand.

Hubby likes it. It is a quality brush. The craftsmanship on the smooth finished wood and the insertion of the bristles are both fine.

This has been working out well! He loves it. It makes his hair less frizzy and puffy - it wasn't bad before, only the brush seems to make it better. It is very gentle as well - his hair is thinning jus a bit at the hairline.. Our 4 year old son has been using it to - it is "less ouchy" than mommy's brush. Plus it is a way cooler "man" gift than a razor - and something he would not have bought for himself.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment