Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bulldog Skincare and Grooming For Men Original Face Moisturizer, 3.3 Ounce

Bulldog Skincare and Grooming For Men Original Face Moisturizer, 3.3 Ounce

Husband likes the feel and absorption of this cream, but admits the scent might be a turnoff for some. He describes it as “botanical,” but also insists it does fade enough after being applied. This is a trendy product for sure, not sure if he will continue using it or go onto the next new thing when the tube is gone!

Smells AMAZING, nice natural ingredients, keeps the skin hydrated.

I don’t normally write reviews but I wanted to say I really like this moisturizer. When I was initially purchasing this I was leery that it was going to smell too girly since a lot of the other reviews said it was flowery. I wouldn’t say I agree with the flowery scent as it doesn’t really have that much of a smell to it at all, at least for me.

I initially bought this because my face wash was drying out my skin too much. Once I incorporated this into my face wash routine it’s helped improve the look and feel of my skin. I have oily skin and I thought using a moisturizer would make it worse but I was pleasantly surprised by the results.

I've been using this product twice a day for the past week and I'm very satisfied/happy with it. I have very oily skin and this product keeps my face feeling clean (oil free) almost all day long. I've had issues with similar products causing my face to break out. I haven't broke out once since I've used this product. I'm not the biggest fan of the scent. I get a whiff of it here and there throughout the day. I normally don't like the scents of lotions and face products. It doesn't really bother me though because I love the result of the product. I will order again once I run out!

Bulldog Face Moisturizer not only smells amazing, but it's the best moisturizer out there. I actually use it on my hands and face and work in cold conditions doing lawn work. It lasts me throughout the day. Sometimes maybe 2 applications per day at the most. Does not leave you feeling oily. Hands instantly become hydrated. I wish they sold it by the gallon. If it says anything, I do not buy lotions from major stores like Wal-Mart, where they are cheap and easily available. I order Bulldog through Amazon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • INGREDIENTS: Bulldog Original Moisturizer is specially formulated to hydrate skin. Our Original line contains brilliant natural ingredients. Our Moisturizer contains aloe vera, camelina oil and green tea. We combine these with carefully selected man-made ingredients to offer exceptional performance
  • REGULAR SKIN: The products in our Original line work simply and effectively to deal with the specific skin issues men face. Bulldog Original products use ingredients that are designed to provide a combination of moisturizing and soothing properties
  • BULLDOG IS BY YOUR SIDE: Between the daily rigors of shaving to the general daily strain we put on our skin, Bulldog's products are designed for everyday use on regular skin
  • DIRECTIONS: Use morning and night. Apply evenly to face and neck after cleansing
  • WORK TOGETHER: Our Bulldog Original Moisturizer works great with our Original Face Scrub and Wash

Description

Bulldog is man's best friend. Designed from the ground up with male skin as their focus, all Bulldog products combine the best of nature and science to work simply and effectively while dealing with the specific issues faced by men's skin. Whether it's regular or sensitive skin, Bulldog has the answer. All Bulldog products contain brilliant natural ingredients and we combine these with carefully selected man-made ingredients to offer exceptional performance at an affordable price. From shave gel to face wash, beard oil to our award winning Original Moisturizer and everything in between, Bulldog has something for every man. Bulldog products never contain artificial colors, synthetic fragrances or ingredients from animal sources. All of our products are suitable for Vegans to Vegetarians and have been certified by Cruelty Free International. Turns out, Bulldog really is Man's Best Friend.



This helped reduce the redness and oiliness of my skin. It gave me a more even tone and helped my pores look less like moon craters. The scent is clean and very mild and dissipates quickly. If you have oily skin, you want a water based product like this. I don’t see that it’s non-comedogenic but I didn’t get any breakouts from it, so it seems it’s safe for acne prone skin too. If you have dry skin, this will not be strong enough for you.

Overall I like it and agree it has a hefty smell, but I've actually come to like the fragrance, is kind of relaxing. Because no SPF I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. I did feel some skin tightening and even mild headache (extremely mild, more like tension than pain), and guessed it had astringent properties (likely why they claim it reduces wrinkles). I didn't do extensive research but read echinacea is an astringent, I guessed that's what accounts for that sensation. Overall I think it compliments my regimen well as a night moisturizer. For me the smell and feel of it is relaxing, but I can understand how some may not like it.

Sensitive formula purchased.
Bought this moisturizer for my wife. It contains the same ingredients as her favorite pricier brands do (ie. willow herb) but for a fraction of the price. There isn’t a fragrance to this so it worked out nicely for her. Her skin is glowing and looks fresh.

A little goes a long way, doesn't leave skin looking oily, no shine on the skin, very light scent that reminds me a bit of the smell of clay. As good as or better than several more expensive products I've tried.

This is the only moisturizer my boyfriend will use. He hates all lotions and anything greasy and this stuff is great. No grease- no feeling of needing to wash your hands after applying. He feels like it really gets into his skin and it smells great! We have bought 3 more bottles since!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment