Saturday, November 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin Comments No comments

EQLEF® message Comb Wooden Comb Hair Pick Wide Tooth Sandalwood Hair Comb

EQLEF® message Comb Wooden Comb Hair Pick Wide Tooth Sandalwood Hair Comb

My daughter has wavy hair and this has led to much less crying and more self care. She loves her nes picj/comb

Love it. Compact and easily portable. Wood. Feels good while brushing. Could be used as head massager as well.

Love these combs! I have a larger one I use every day and ordered this one to carry in my purse. I can't understand why, but my hair is very manageable when I use these combs. Love them!

It's good that it doesn't take my hair out like the plastic piks did but it doesn't give me the lift I want like the plastic piks did.

My hair shed has decreased dramatically since I started using this pick. It's much smoother and glides through tangles without snagging and helps to retain the natural oils. Love it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made of natural sandalwood.
  • Beautifully handmade, solid hardwood .
  • Wide tooth space.
  • A pocket comb for message or hair. Smooth and comfortable. With Natural Wood Aromatic Smell
  • A nice hair pick hair comb.

Description

Warm Tips
Keep away from fire.
Avoid throwing, bending and high temperature.
Don't put it in the Sun longer exposure.
Keep it in a ventilated environment.



Great Quality!

Well-made and small enough to carry in a petite purse!

Works well and is durable

Just got it yesterday...great size to carry in purse...

I hope it seasons with age. My barber suggested wood combs and this one seems to be holding up well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment