Saturday, November 23, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

100% Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush Best Used for Short or Long Hair, Beards- Soft Bristles-professional Salon Quality- For Men and Women- Light Weight. Buy Now

100% Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush Best Used for Short or Long Hair, Beards- Soft Bristles-professional Salon Quality- For Men and Women- Light Weight. Buy Now

This brush is extremely charming. I have a habit of purchasing charming items, and this is no exception. The only qualm I have is the bristles themselves, which may be the slightest bit too soft. Anyway, appearance is almost everything so this gets five stars.

This is a legendary brush, not to be confused with a great brush. I included a picture of this brush next to a great brush, so that you may no the difference.

Boar brush is amazing
Very soft on my hair. I have full dense and well a lot of thick hair. I always used to have a buzz cut.
This brush works for both
My hair has grown naturally for three or more months and it's pretty long. My hair grows very fast. I use this brush every day. The very first time I used this brush and the very first stroke I realized how shiny and almost oily it left my hair. But that's just how my hair looks with the board bristles. I was always used to plastic and other types of combs that I guess we're cheap.
My old brush was made of wood and I would sometimes use it in the shower. The wood was damaged.
I think if I tried that with this it wouldn't have the same issue. But I won't risk it.
I was looking for more expensive brushes but this one was all I found to be most expensive at 14 and some change.
I do use this with semi wet hair and it is magical. It also doesnt rot because of the water .Once I dry my hair completely I comb it to the style I want and it stays there.
It's easy to touch up hair with this and make you look neat.
If you already have a comb. This would not be bad to have. Just for its properties and effects on the hair.
After I think two months of use.
My hair is neatly kept. Very thick but it looks silky now. Almost like mink fur. That's the best way to describe it. I also use a special hair ointment so idk of that is also what helps. Sorry for the longoing review.

So far this is a really good brush. I believe that this brush is 100% boar bristles (which I discovered was very difficult to find in a brush claiming to be "pure" or "100%"). From what I can see, no nylon or plastic bristles are mixed in. Only a few bristles have been lost while cleaning it. My hair does get staticky as expected when I brush, but as long as I run my hand over my hair as I brush through the sections, the static dissipates. I'm in the process of transitioning my hair to Rinse Only Method and this brush has made an immediate positive difference. The brush leaves my hair soft and shiny.

I never buy brushes... ever. A medical procedure temporarily took my hair and this brush has been indispensable as the stubble grows back into a full head of hair. It gently grooms and has held up well. Highly recommended. 100% Natural Boar Bristle Hair Brush Best Used for Short or Long Hair, Beards- Soft Bristles-professional Salon Quality- For Men and Women- Light Weight. Buy Now

I'm so glad that I FINALLY found a 100% pure boar bristle brush. The quality is so good that I'm surprised at how affordable it is. Although it takes a few strokes, the bristles are firm enough to reach my scalp, which I love since I have coarse, wavy hair that's a bit on the dry side. I started a no poo routine (washing hair with an alternative to shampoo) in January, and it does a great job of distributing the sebum. I've wasted money on brushes that claim to have 100% boar bristles. One such brush did have 100% boar bristles. The 2-3 boar bristles in each tuft of nylon bristles are boar bristles. I've been using it to clean my new Arabella's brush. I just ordered another one for my husband tonight. His hair is fine, thin, and slightly oily. He was so impressed that he asked me to order one the next time I place an order on amazon.com. I would highly recommend this brush to anyone looking for a very good quality boar brush at a reasonable price.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% BOAR BRISTLES: No hard plastic bristles that scratch your scalp. Only 100% Boar Bristles that are firm enough to brush through your hair and massage your scalp to stimulate and release natural oils throughout your hair.
  • HIGH QUALITY SCHIMA WOOD FINISHED HANDLE: Roccasano Products strives to use only high quality materials. Arabella's Boar Bristle Brush is no different. The Schima wood handle is durable and light weight so that you can maneuver the brush through your hair repeatedly with maximum results.
  • SALON QUALITY: During market testing, hair stylists and barbers agree that Arabella's Boar Bristle Brush is a must-have in every styling tool kit. The best part is, you can use a salon quality brush at home and make your hair beautiful and professional looking as if you just walked out of a high end salon.
  • MADE FOR MEN AND WOMEN: Both men and women want to look their best and have great hair. Arabella's Boar Bristle Brush allows users, men and women alike, to brush their hair with confidence in order to look their best for any occasion.
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Because we stand behind our product 100%, we are willing to offer this phenomenal guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason with our product, we will give you a full refund, no questions asked.

Description

TIRED OF POOR QUALITY HAIR BRUSHES?

HERE ARE 5 REASONS WHY THE ARABELLA BOAR BRISTLE HAIR BRUSH WILL MAKE YOUR HAIR BEAUTIFUL

1. 100% Soft Boar Bristle Hair; No Plastic Bristles
2.Highest Quality Materials Used
3.Lightweight Schima Wood Finished Handle
4.Bristles Do Not Fall Out After Repetitive Use
5.Does Not Scratch your Scalp

EIGHT BENEFITS TO BUYING THE ARABELLA BOAR BRISTLE HAIR BRUSH:

1.Naturally Conditions Hair
2. Adds Gloss and Shine to your Hair
3. Improves Hair Texture
4. Reduces Frizz
5. Stimulates the Scalp
6. Redistributes Natural Oils Throughout Hair
7. Reduces Washing Frequency
8. The ONLY Boar Bristle Brush with a LIFETIME, NO HASSLE, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

WHY DEPRIVE YOURSELF? Click the BUY NOW button to Purchase ARABELLA'S BOAR BRISTLE BRUSH and Experience the BENEFITS for YOURSELF TODAY.



I love this brush. I bend over and brush the underside of my hair several times, then stand upright to brush several times in this position. My hair shines all the way to the ends and is so manageable. Years ago I remember my grandmother would ask me to brush her long hair that was always tied in a knot on the back of her head. She loved having this done and back then, hair bushes were not made from synthetic materials.Great brush AND, is guaranteed for your lifetime! Highly recommended.

The brush is a lot lighter then the last boar brush I had and works just as well. My only complaint is there’s a part on the brush where the varnish didn’t cover as well over a textured part of the grain.

My children really like this brush. It is soft. It works best on my younger child who has fine wavy hair. It is not stiff enough to pull through the straight thick heavy hair of my older daughter unless we use it a small section at a time. This is to be expected with any brush though and she still likes to use this one as a follow up to her regular brush. It does do a nice job of making all the hair shiny and smooth.

Was searching for a natural boar-bristle brush, akin to the famed Mason Pearson but without the astronomical price tag. ($200+ for a brush? For a non-hair-professional? No, thanks). Thankfully, after using this for a few weeks, I'm very satisfied with the results, and this fits the bill. My hair feels much softer, and my boyfriend noticed, too.
Yes, you may need another brush/comb for detangling, if you have longer hair. I use a large paddlebrush first, with plastic teeth, to get out knots, then brush through repeatedly with the boar brush. The boar brush alone takes much longer to comb out tangles and knots.
This is brilliant at distributing my natural sebum through my hair. I only use this brush when my hair is dry. When wet, I just stick with my comb or large paddlebrush.

The only thing I'm disappointed with–and this may be true with the more expensive brushes, too, given the natural materials–is that the bristles come out. When I went to remove my old hair from the brush, out came nearly a dozen individual bristles. Hopefully this doesn't happen again!

If anyone has recommendations for getting all your old hairs outta your brush without losing bristles, I'm all ears!

Overall, this was good enough and I'm happy with the purchase, thanks!

Well made and easy to hold - it's the perfect size. I love the wood handle and I should have listened to my mother years ago - she said a boar bristle hair brush would help keep the frizz out of my hair and even though I've only been using this a few days I'm amazed at the difference in my hair - instead of frizz it is silky & soft!! I'll never go back to synthetic. I have long hair and any moisture in the air turns it to frizz but already I see such a huge difference. (Goes to show - Mom always knows best)!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment