Friday, November 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Beard Care Set for Men with Beard Brush,Beard Comb,Beard Oil,Beard Balm Butter Wax and Scissors,Moustache Growth Grooming&Trimming Kit for Shaping & Styling (L)

Beard Care Set for Men with Beard Brush,Beard Comb,Beard Oil,Beard Balm Butter Wax and Scissors,Moustache Growth Grooming&Trimming Kit for Shaping & Styling (L)

Being new to beard growing it was important for me to find a quality comb and brush that wouldn't break the bank. This kit fits the bill. At first I was surprised at how small the comb and brush were but with time I came to appreciate its size. The brush fits nicely in my hand and the comb is small enough I can stick it in my pocket and go. The comb also has wide teeth on one side which makes it easy to get any snags or snarls out and narrow teeth on the other for training my growing mustache. The brush is great for training my beard hair to go where I want it to. The only complaint I have, which isn't really a complaint, is that the hair in the brush tends to fall out. I would definitely recommend this kit to anyone growing or thinking of growing a beard.

I ordered this set for my husband. He's been growing his beard for a few months now and needed some specific tools to care for it. The product arrived on time. The woodwork is spectacular and extremely masculine which was very satisfying for my husband. The brush was the perfect blend of firm and soft and the comb glides deep and smooth through his beard, even with no extra product applied. This comb is a perfect beard detangler. Excellent value.

I have a TEEN daughter and her hair of course has more oil than she can handle .
washing it everyday is not healthy so i looked into the kind of brush my family used on our hair as a child growing up.
It turned out to be a BOARS HAIR PADDLE BRUSH..SOO i had her watch a video on how to use a good BOARS HAIR PADDLE BRUSH
and then started shopping around and bought this one ,She loves it and is very proud to pass the info on to her other teen girlfiends.
I RECOMMEND this BRUSH if your looking to improve the health of your scalp and hair..

This is great my beard is very wiry and this kit has taimed the beast. I now have a beard that I can style easly and looks and feels silky smooth. Where have you been for the last 40 years! Well your here now and thats what counts. My wife loves the touch and smell of the scent of my beared so that is a definate bonus. These guys have got a 10/10 set of products dont hesitate to buy it.

Exactly what I wanted!
Such a cool product! Will make it much easier for my husband to trim his beard now and I won't have to hear complaints that he doesn't like the final result :)
Made of wood and feel like high quality item.

I recommend it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NUTRITIVE & NATURAL MATERIAL --- Mineral oil and hippophae rhamnoides fruit oil are main components of the beard oil. Add necessary nutrition to the beard, make beard wet, condition beard nutrition fully, at the same time makes beard more orderly.
  • GROOMING & TRIMMING BEARD STYLE --- The second boar bristle beard brush reduces the possibility of bristles falling out, can get through your beard thoroughly without any dust and dander in your beard. An anti-static design can make your beard feel smooth at any time.
  • CONDITIONER, SOFTENER & MOISTURIZER --- Both of our beard oil and beard balm has the ability to make your beard, moustache and facial hair keep moisturized, neat and shining all over the day.
  • POCKET SIZE & TRAVEL SUIT --- You can put the beard kit into your bag or pocket easily, which allows you groom your beard available at anytime, anywhere.Let you always show up perfectly.
  • ELEGANT &USEFUL BEARD SET FOR MEN --- Beard brush, comb, oil ,balm and scissors are included with an exquisite gift box. Let you groom and trim your beard at any time you want, and make it styling and shining for a whole day.

Description

Our beard kit is made up of eco-friendly selected materials, naturally pure and organic ingredients, without any harm to your body. Provide acquired maintenance for your beard, moustache and facial hair,making it shining and styling at any given time. You can groom, trim and shape your beard & mustache easily with our kit. Solid wood comb lasts for longer and better than other cheap plastic comb. Better use with oil.5pcs/set for beard trimming &grooming, no need to buy other things.

Packing list:

1  1x beard brush

2  1xbeard comb

3  A pair of beard scissors

4  A bottle of beard oil (30 ml)

5  A box of beard balm ( 1.06oz )

Directions:

Better result after showering or with wet beard/Use according to your preference

1 Pour a small amount of oil into the palm of your hand;Spread between both palms and fingers; Then apply to your beard and massage into your skin.

2 Scrap off the desired amount of balm with the back of your fingernail, warm up by rubbing it together with your fingers, apply to your beard .

3 Hold the handle to brush your beard ,get in your beard and smooth it out, Spreads beard oil evenly.

4 When applied with beard oil or balm, comb your beard to the style you like, spread evenly and comb to get the shape.



Bought this for my husband for his birthday. We absolutely love it. Using the comb and then the brush makes his beard super soft. He carries everything in pouch provided.

If you have curly hair you need to brush out (wet or dry), this is the brush for you. I hate the brushes with the round knobs at the ends - the bristles tangle in my hair and they're impossible for someone with very curly hair to use. This brush is AMAZING!!! So happy with it!

Great product great seller. I take it with me everywhere. Strongly recommend.

A very high quality product , thank you very much

My son loves it. He has thick coarse wavy hair and even though he keeps it short, it gets a little wild.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment