Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

ZEUS Hair Shampoo with Organic Argan Oil, 8 fl oz - Daily Strengthening Shampoo for Men! (SCENT: Verbena Lime)

ZEUS Hair Shampoo with Organic Argan Oil, 8 fl oz - Daily Strengthening Shampoo for Men! (SCENT: Verbena Lime)

I purchased this for my 18 year old son, and he loves it. It smells so fresh and so clean. There is a hint of essential oil smell to it- a clean smell. He has very thick, dark hair and he says that it has helped him achieve some shine, after feeling like his hair was looking dull and felt like it had a bit of build up. He uses product, so its nice to hear that he has found something that has eliminated the build up and leaves his hair silky and smelling amazing. The bottle is a little smaller than I would have liked, as it is only 8 oz. But the product is great, so that makes it easier to be ok with the size. The shampoo has a nice lather, and it rich. So far, this is one of his favorite shampoos, and he has tried quite a few.

I purchased this shampoo for my boyfriend, but I've tried it myself and think that it is a great shampoo for either gender. The scent smells fresh and clean but is neither overly flowery/feminine, nor does it smell like men's cologne (Axe, etc). The consistency is a bit more liquidy than the other standard shampoos I use, but not different enough in a way to have any sort of negative impact. It sudsed up perfectly fine for me, and my hair was clean and light and fresh after my shower. Overall, I think this is a nice shampoo to use, is suitable for either gender, and performs like any standard shampoo that you might buy on market shelves.

This is one of the best shampoos I've ever used.

What I like: It cleans, really well. I've not had the slightest itch or seen a single flake. I love the scent of the shampoo that is great in the shower,

What I didn't: Nothing.

Keep it up Zeus!

My husband loves this shampoo! He has other products by Zeus and when he saw this, he made me get it for him. The smell is great and it leaves his hair super soft. I will definitely be buying more when he runs out. This product line is great!!

At first time I buy shampoo from Zeus, but now it my favorite shampoo, it make my hair very soft, and smell is good, damn, very good!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SCENT: Refreshing Verbena Lime Scent that is subtle and light!
  • ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: Argan Oil, Lavender, Chamomile, and Marigold!
  • CONDITIONS: Blend of Antioxidants Condition both the Hair and Scalp!
  • VOLUME: 8 fl oz / 236 ml Made in California
  • PARABEN Free SULFATE Free CRUELTY Free MADE IN USA

Description

Finally a daily shampoo as natural and godly as the hair growing from your head. Organic argan oil will keep things as smooth as you are while maintaining a healthy shine. Antioxidants will go further and protect your hair and scalp, running that extra mile so you don't have to. Made in California, this shampoo is paraben free, sulfate free, and cruelty free. Ideal for all hair types.



Cleans my hair very well and the shampoo rinses out completely

bubbly af

First - realize this is a smaller bottle. It clearly states the oz in the title but I don't really pay attention, ha.

This smells SO good. It lathers very easily - you don't need much to get a good scrub! And leaves my hair really shiny, smooth and with virtually no breakage.

Oh..it's for men? :P My husband likes it too! However I have totally stolen it from him and use it myself. With how thick my hair is, I go through a ton of shampoo to get it clean and I don't have to use nearly as much of this. Coupled with the delicious smell, I've sort of claimed it from him. ;)

Totally recommend this. I haven't even had to blow dry with it - my hair dries nice and straight!

This shampoo has a nice scent of lime verbena. I really like it, but my husband's not fond of it in the bottle because he thinks it's strong. However, once we've shampooed our hair and it's dry we both like the smell since it leaves a subtle clean smell. Yes, even though it says it's for men I had to try it too! The shampoo lathers up well, rinses out easily and leaves your hair soft and shiny. I have naturally curly hair and it leaves my hair bouncy and curly without heavy moisturizers or oils. In order to prevent my hair from drying out too much, I like to wash it every few days rather than daily. It still feels and looks clean after three days (see photo).

This smells YUMMY! I got it for my husband and he loves the way it smells, too. It lathers nicely, rinses clean as well. The shampoo is noticeably thicker than some others, which makes it feel like a nice luxurious product. My husbands hair is clean, there is no product build up, and it smells awesome. Winning!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment