Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Proraso Moustache Wax, 0.5 Oz

Proraso Moustache Wax, 0.5 Oz

FINALLY!!! A Mustache Wax that works without any compromises. I’d about given up on the idea that I’d ever find a mustache wax that would do what a wax is purported to do without some glaring issue. All of the kinds I’d tried previously suffered from some fatal flaw that could not be overlooked. Some made it look like I’d been snorting cocaine all day, others were more like paste that made my mustache look more like it was made of wood than actual human hair. Still others seemed to do little at all.

Keep in mind, I’m using this wax more to keep my hair in control than anything fancy. So, It seems like I was ultimately asking very little of a mustache wax to accomplish. You’d be surprised by exactly how wrong that assumption was.

Proraso does exactly what I want: It keeps my mustache hair under check while not making me look like a drug-addled steam punk harlequin. That alone earns it five stars. The fact that smells exceedingly fantastic is just gravy.

This is a good medium hold wax that has the convenience of being soft which makes application easier. It has an interesting scent like so many of the other beard and mustache products I have tried. Somewhat like an old-style barbershop product. Lastly, be sure to keep the lid on tight as the wax will dry out rapidly.

Love this stuff! I have a long mustache with unruly hair and this stuff tames and shapes it easily without leaving it hard, and is easy to wash out. MUCH better as a cream than the hard waxes. So glad my beard stylist introduced me to it!

A daughter gave her dad a jar of this for Christmas, and he liked it so much we reordered it. My husband has one of those big ol' honkin' mustaches that some older guys wear, its hair seemingly made of the same crooked guitar strings that comprise my own eyebrows. I don't know if anything can really tame all the hair over his lip, but whatever it's supposed to do, he feels it does that. It's pricey, so we may shop around in the future...

This wax really works, and I like the smell. I completely recommend this product. I will say the only thing that surprised me was that I thought the jar would be larger. That being said you don't need a lot to do the job.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Soft, pliable wax let's you style your moustache any way you choose
  • Have fun and get creative shaping your mustache
  • Natural-based formulation without mineral oils or artificial colors
  • Made in Italy

Description

From a natural style to a handlebar, have fun and get creative shaping your moustache with this soft, pliable wax. The formula, which starts like a cream and transforms to a wax, is derived from Beeswax and Shea Butter to condition, and Eucalyptus Oil and Mediterranean citrus to freshen. Featuring the classic scent of Wood and Spice. Cruelty-free, with 96% of ingredients of natural origins. No parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oils, artificial colors or SLS. Originating in Italy, Proraso has been innovating professional highest-quality products in the shaving world for generations, and has evolved to become a staple of Italian culture. From the first product -- Pre-Shave Cream -- in 1948, to now, the Martelli family principles hold true: to create professional, quality products that deliver a pleasurable and impeccable shave, in the barbershop and at home.



thank you

Smells really nice and has a great hold

out of all the moustache creams i have used this is the one with the strongest hold. it does leave a bit of white flakes but you can remove with a bit of water.

Does what it's supposed to and smells great.

Best Mustache Wax I have Ever Used.
Hold is Solid, The Woman loved the scent!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment