Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wet Brush Shine Hair Brush, Assorted Colors

Wet Brush Shine Hair Brush, Assorted Colors

I am a hair dresser and I love these wet brushes. A lot of people have the same complaint that it doesn’t ‘get through’ all their hair but that’s not the point of these brushes, they’re supposed to be very gentle and take a little more time to brush to prevent breakage and tearing the hair out. This one has boar bristles which re distribute the natural oils back down own to the ends of the hair, since I wash mine every other day this is great for that. Great price too! Can’t find this price even at a beauty supply store.

This brush is my favorite of all time! It removes tangles with no pain most of the time and does make my hair a bit shinier, but nothing drastic. The color is also gorgeous! My only complaint is that fuzzies, I suppose from my towel?, get caught in the bristles something fierce. I need to clean it after every use, but I'm just too lazy for that. I will probably try the regular version and see if it's any better.

I've been using this brush for a while now as a "regular" brush for detangling and whatnot but this weekend, I discovered that it works great for blow drying. I have wavy/curly hair that I typically dry with a round brush and occasionally, I use my flat iron. Using this brush to dry my hair produced the same results as drying+flat iron, but in half the time. Stoked!

This brush is the brush of all brushes! No kidding, not only does it make your hair shine and look gorgeous it doesn’t hurt your hair like my other brushes do. Brushing my hair used to be a huge pain always pulling hair out tons of hair in my brush. It hurt like H%#&! This brush seriously saved my life. I totally understand why salons love this brush! It’s great for when you want some beachy curls without taking out all the curl. I love how it has the bristles as well as the hard ones. Also, if you have a little ( like me ) who HATES having their hair done you’ll be amazed how great this brush is. My daughter never cries doing her hair is breeze! It used to be so hard to ever do her hair. Thanks wet brush!

Lost my first one and was thankful for 2 day Prime shipping to replace it. Best brush I've ever had and I've bought some expensive ones I won't mention. The combination of boar bristle for shine and healthy hair with the round-ended man-made bristles to give more strength as they massage the scalp even through thick hair is perfect! I will always use this brush. In fact, now that I'm sure this is the right one, I'm ordering a back-up so I'm never without again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Features the perfect blend of our exclusive IntelliFlex bristles and premium natural boar bristles.
  • Works well with dry shampoo to refresh your hair in between washes.
  • Detangles and spreads your hair's natural oils from root to tip which results in healthy, shiny hair.
  • Perfect for men, women and kids.
  • Works well on all hair types.

Description

Wet Brush Shine Hair Brush, Assorted Colors



From curly to straight and inbetween, this so called "wet" brush indeed handles all hair and it's like brushing through hair with butter! Our family of seven has a new favorite brush - the Wet Brush - Wow! We have 4 daughters with long hair and mine is Asian texture and falls to mid back. We have two girls with naturally curly hair and an opinionated son that loves spending time brushing and styling his hair. All of us love this brush and don't have anything but positive things to say. I bought it after a few people recommended it. My son loves infomercials and had told me also, but with so many products out there and opinions on what makes something good, I was resistant to buy it. I wanted to make mornings and getting ready for going out easier this year! We bought this right before school started and my husband was the first to tell me how much easier it was to brush our daughters' hair. After about a month of daily use, the excitement of our 4 yr old twins brushing there own hair with ease and without damage made us happy. I bought another small one for my purse and will be buying more! I love how easy it is to clean and with all the use, I haven't seen any damage to the brush yet. It saves us time, stress and we don't hear our daughters complain at all! If it doesn't hold up well overtime I will certainly update my review.

I own a regular wet brush that I LOVE, but I can’t use it when my hair is dry because it will frizz my hair up...I’m so glad they made this! Gets the knots out and makes my hairy shiny without getting frizzy!

Feels great and massages the scalp a little too, it made the "dents" from sleeping on my hair disappear which is SUPER nice. Used it on wet and dry hair and no issues with either. Feels solid and like it will last. Can finally throw my other garbage brush away! Overall very happy with my purchase!

I really like this brush a lot, but only gave 4 stars because I didn't feel it distributed hair oils as well as I was expecting. Also I have to section off my hair to be able to brush all the way through it and I do not have thick hair at all. Seems like it would not be super effective on thicker hair

I like this brush a lot, which I thought that I would because I love wet brush products for the most part. I use this to brush out my hair and tangles before I wash my hair on wash day. The double bristles in this brush work really well for this.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment