Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

OBIA Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner, 8 oz.

OBIA Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner, 8 oz.

I've been searching for years for a deep conditioner for my natural hair. Every product I tried left my hair a tangled mess. I recently found a protein free shampoo that my hair loves and I begin looking a deep conditioner to pair it with. My hair is protein sensitive and many of the deep conditioners I've tried have protein in the ingredients. I was skeptical about trying another expensive product that my hair hates and my purse too. Deep conditioning is a must in my hair regiment so I didn't want to give up. I did a search for a protein free deep conditioner and the OBIA Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner was one that was listed. When I got it I couldn't wait to try it but my expectations weren't high. From the moment I started applying this product to my hair I knew it wasn't like the other deep conditioners I had tried. The directions says to use a generous amount but I start applying it in small amounts on medium sections of my hair until I covered all my hair with the product. I combed through each section with a wide tooth comb (a first for me with deep conditioner) and it was a breeze. I had no trouble distributing the product through my hair. I wanted an intense conditioning so I used my heat cap for 30 minutes. My hair was soft as butter when I rinsed the product out and so much easier to detangle. Finally a deep conditioner that my hair loves! I only wish they sold it in larger sizes. I like buying hair products in bulk , especially when I find products that work for my hair.

Used it for the first time today..I have 4c, low porosity hair and this product made my hair super soft and moisturized!

I like this deep conditioner mainly because it has ingredients that you can trust. This would be perfect for a child or someone trying to live a healthy lifestyle. The smell is absolutely amazing!!!!! It's like lemon and cream, it's so fresh and yummy. However, I am not sure if I will use it again. While it is a nice deep conditioner, It did not make my 3B/4A hair soft /moisturized after treatment. It just felt kind of coated. I like my hair to feel skinny, silky and have a little slip. This was not the case with this conditioner for me.

My hair loves this product. I washed my hair & applied this conditioner on my hair generously & my hair immediately felt softer. I change products pretty often, but I think that I've found one that I'll try for a while. Good stuff!! I have a combination of 4b/c hair with medium porosity and am 2 years post big chop.

I use this product on my beard. It leaves it the softest I've ever had it although I've always used beard oils and balms. This is a great product


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Protein free: Can be used as needed without worrying about protein-buildup
  • Strand strengthening babassu oil: Nourishes, repairs elasticity, soften and adds shine to hair
  • Repair damage: Fights breakage and shedding by restoring your moisture balance
  • Great for all hair textures: Great for all textures from curly to kinky hair
  • Natural ingredients: Product formulation is vegan, Ph balanced and utilizes natural ingredients

Description

Immerse your curls and kinks in this deeply penetrating, fortifying treatment that repairs and reconstructs all hair textures and hair types. Strand-strengthening babassu oil will nourish, repair elasticity, soften and add shine to your hair. Avocado oil, rosemary essential oil and pro-vitamin b5 will repair damage and moisturize your hair.



My absolute favorite deep conditioner! I love the smell. It's very herbal and fresh. It always leave my curls smooth and deeply hydrated.

Thick & moisturizing.

Very gentle on my hair and does not leave it feeling dried out like other deep conditioners i have tried in the past. Leaves my hair feeling pillow soft and manageable for stress-free detangling

Makes my hair feel soft and moisturized. Don't worry about it being just 8 ounces. A little does go a long way. I will definitely keep using this product.

I've only used it once. It works well ❤️❤️ No complaints

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment