Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Wahl Beard Oil, 1.0 Ounce Hydrating Beard Oil with Essential Oils (#805600A)

Wahl Beard Oil, 1.0 Ounce Hydrating Beard Oil with Essential Oils (#805600A)

Great beard oil. I was unsure when I received the oil if I was going to like it based on past experiences with oils that are too think and greasy. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that this oil wasn’t like any of the others that I have tried. This oil is great, in that it doesn’t leave your skin or hair feeling weighed down, greasy or sticky. It conditions your hair and your skin leaving behind soft hair and skin. I would recommend this product.

I was sceptical when I ordered this because I usually ignore my beard, but I was glad I did. One thing I had noticed about my beard hair was split ends, and after using this I noticed a lot less of them which surprised me.

I also like the smell. It had a nice clean manly smell.

It made my beard feel softer without leaving a greasy nasty residue, and all and all I think it's a great product that I would definitely recommend

A natural product with good scent and feel. Does a great job of moisturizing beard and softening beard and skin. Nice addition to shaving/beard maintenance routine and easy to use. Small company brand does a great job, good value, lasts long.

I decided to order this because I trust the Wahl brand and was not disappointed. The beard oil goes on without leaving an oil slick on your face and has a pleasant scent.

Not sure if it does much after a week of use regarding making my beard softer...but it has a nice smell and make my beard have a sheen to it especially in the sun.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wahl Beard Oil restores natural moisture, promotes healthy beard growth and keeps your beard and face smelling fresh and clean. It helps nourish dry, damaged hair for any length of beard and hydrates the skin beneath, leaving you fresh and revitalized
  • Our superior formula contains the highest quality sativa seed, jojoba, meadowfoam seed, olive, clove, and moringa, plus many other carefully selected oils chosen to relieve itchiness and dryness and leave your beard looking healthy and smelling fresh.
  • Wahl now offers a full line of Wet Goods exclusively designed and formulated for men. From beard care to shaving creams and gels to body wash, lotion, shampoo and conditioners, there's a Wahl Wet Goods product that will help you look and feel your best.
  • Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods will help men maintain a fresh, well-managed look. Check out these essential new products, add them to your daily grooming routine and watch the head-turning results. You'll wonder how you ever lived without them.
  • For far too long, men have had to choose their grooming products from brands that specialize in women's beauty. That's not the case with Wahl's new complete line of Wet Goods. Our products were formulated exclusively for men to help them look their best.

Description

Wahl's Beard Oil is essential for one's daily regimen, our superior formula contains the highest quality essential oils for relief of itchiness, dryness, and other beard problems

Ingredients: Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Fragrance/Parfum, Brassica Campestris/Aleurites Fordi Oil Copolymer, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, & Eugenol



For my retirement I decided to grow my first beard and I had no idea how much it would itch. This oil not only helps a lot but it smells great.

The name WAHL is a trusted brand.I have been using there products for years!I purchased the product and have been using it for about a week now.The product is not overly oily,it has a nice scent.A good quality product,so far no irritation ,so that's good!

This product does what is expected and then some. I liked it so much on my beard I used it on my dry head hair to keep it in place all day!

I just finished my bottle of this, and I am pleased to find it on Amazon. Leaves my beard smelling amazing and softens my beard. I have also noticed it cuts down on irritation bumps that I get when I shave around my neck.

Awesome stuff!

I have used a number of beard oils in my life, and this one is one of the top. Easy application, no crazy or gross smell, and it doesn't feel like I am applying glue to my face like some other oils do

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment