Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Cricket Ultra Smooth Hair Dressing Comb infused with Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Keratin

Cricket Ultra Smooth Hair Dressing Comb infused with Argan Oil, Olive Oil and Keratin

I bought this comb as a surrogate for another comb I've been using for years but appears to no longer be available. OMG! Love this comb! Never going back to the old one!!!!! The Keratin in the comb makes blow drying almost feel healthy! Adds shine and body to my hair. Honestly, it's nothing short of a miracle! How do they do this? I use less product and have remarkable results! Thank you, Cricket! I'm now your number one fan :D

I love these combs. I ordered two of them.

I love that this comb is infused with oils. I do oil treatments on my hair sometimes, but when I don't this comb already has it infused and it helps smooth out my hair.

It's very durable, and combs through my thin hair that tangles and knots easily. Great buy!

Love this comb! My local beauty supply stopped stocking their oil infused comb and I was happy to find this one online. I live in a very dry area and this definitely helps with the static.

great comb


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The Dressing Comb (2 inches tall x 7.6 inches tall) is best for everyday use on all hair types. Great for styling, cutting and daily grooming.
  • Reduces frizz, glides through hair easily, ergonomically designed
  • Combs are sanitizable: feel free to wash this comb in warm water with antibacterial soap.
  • Does not leave reside on hands
  • Package will secure oil and keratin for 3 years; once opened, the keratin and oils very slowly evaporate over time

Description

An innovative collection of combs created with a special blend of Argan and Olive oils and Keratin protein infused in the proprietary resin for healthier looking hair with improved manageability. Helps control frizz leaving behind a silky finish and brilliant finish.



A wonderful comb, not sure about the infusion part but I live in a very dry area and I do not get static when using this comb. I would highly recommend it.

Comb is sturdy and flexible. Feels good to the scalp, gentle to the hair, effective and parts well and comfortably.

great comb

this comb would be better if at on end the teeth were closer together.

Nice comb for general hair use. The price was right. I was pleasantly pleased with this comb. Argan oil is supposed to be good for your hair - so what a great oil. Argan oil in the comb. Recommended.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment