Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Vivaplex, 6, Green, 4 oz Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers

Vivaplex, 6, Green, 4 oz Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers

Mine arrived safe and intact, however I see how the droppers could have broken. They're not packed very securely and are made out pf a thin fragile glass. I'm actually worried I might accidentally break them during use.

However, I absolutely adore these bottles. Green is my favorite color & they're the perfect size for the concoctions I cook up for my hair regimen. The bottles seem sturdy enough though. I will update my review if I have any problems.

Great glass bottles but the dropper only fills 1/4 way up

I make my own herbal tinctures for my health and these good quality, heavy duty bottles hold up well.

I used these for my infused oils. They are well made, and perfect shade of darkness to protect my oils! I love it and highly recommend these.

Exactly as described. Great packing prevented damage.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 6 - 4 oz, Green Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers
  • Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids.
  • Safe, secure and convenient packaging
  • Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse.
  • Green Glass Protects Against Harmful UV Rays

Description

These high quality green glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The Amber glass provides protection from potentially harmful light and the convenient size makes it perfect for travel. The Eye Droppers allow for the perfect amount of product to be used every time.



boyfriend loves using these for his vape juice

As described these 4oz bottles with eye droppers are good quality

I love them. Great for my oils.

like it

It may be silly to pay twice as much for basically the same exact bottle as all the others i've purchased but i LOVE the unique green color ;-) Bottles were well packaged and arrived as expected. Not a single dropper was chipped or broken. Like all the other brand bottles i've purchased, the droppers only fill 1/3 of the way up because the bulbs are too small but that is just a small inconvenience.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment