Sunday, October 6, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Activated Charcoal Powder - 100% Pure All Natural Coconut Shell - Multipurpose Teeth Whitening and Facial Mask, Cleanser and Exfoliator - 4oz - By Venü

Activated Charcoal Powder - 100% Pure All Natural Coconut Shell - Multipurpose Teeth Whitening and Facial Mask, Cleanser and Exfoliator - 4oz - By Venü

I love this product. I used it as a mask and mixed it with apple cider vinegar and honey. It pulled a lot of gunk out. Application wasn’t messy because I had applied it with a brush. But removing it was very difficult it takes a couple wipes and rinses to completely remove the black. It was the same result when i used the powder to whiten my teeth. There had to be a couple of rinses rkfullt get it out my mouth but it whitened them noticeably just off my first use.

STUFF WORKS GREAT. I got my teeth whitened not too long ago and I had developed some dark spots from it, and this product really even out the whiteness of my teeth and kept them white, if not made them whiter. Plus, you don't need to use a lot of it at once, I've had this jar for almost a month and have been using it a ton and I've barely made a dent. So if you're in a pinch and don't wanna keep spending money on whitening procedures, BUY THIS STUFF. LIFE SAVER.

So far I am enjoying this. I used it for teeth whitening and I feel like my teeth looked whiter after one use. I’ve been using it once a week and it seems to be working for me. I knew this was going to be a messy product, that’s what charcoal powder is! So, I was relatively careful and had no problems with it. I’m excited to try it as a mask for my face and underarms. It’s fun to use!

I have just used this product three times but notice that my teeth are definitely brighter. I’m hoping for “whiter” soon!
The suggestions from other users were most helpful- cutting out a spot on the foil inner cover large enough for your toothbrush only; holding over the sink very deliberately and perhaps a quick brush with toothpaste to remove any residue. Thanks!

This product arrived very quicky and the texture will do well in creating "pencil lines" in my soap making.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HEALTHY & NATURAL FORMULA: Our activated charcoal powder is made from 100% pure coconut shells. Trust in the healthy, safe and effective power of nature to groom and beautify yourself.
  • NATURAL TEETH WHITENING: Use activated charcoal to get whiter teeth without fluoride. It removes surface stains by binding to the teeth & pulling stains from the surface with absorbent properties.
  • GREAT SKIN CARE PRODUCT: Activated charcoal draws bacteria, dirt & other toxins to the surface of your skin, giving you a flawless complexion and fighting imperfections & blemishes like acne.
  • EASY TO USE: To use as a tooth whitening agent simply wet your toothbrush and dip into the charcoal to create a paste. For a face mask or skin exfoliant mix, with sugar, rosehip oil & lavender oil.
  • MULTI PURPOSE: Now you won't need to by different products for your dental and skin care regimens thanks to the multiple uses. To test for allergies, use a small amount on a hidden skin area first.

Description

Use the power of nature for a glowing complexion and a brighter smile in one convenient package with Venü's Activated Charcoal Powder that is made from 100% pure coconut shells.

Beauty doesn't get any more natural.

About This Product:

• Activated CharcoalPowder
• 4oz. (113 grams)
• Made From 100% Pure Coconut Shells
• Natural Teeth Whitening Properties
• Use as a Facial Mask Or Scrub
• Draws Impurities & Toxins From The Skin
• Easy To Use

Our activated charcoal is a healthy alternative to tooth whitening strips that can contain chemicals that aren't great for your body. Our formula is 100% pure, healthy and natural and is incredibly easy to use. To whiten teeth simply wet your toothbrush, dip it in the activated charcoal to make a quick and simple paste and use in the same way you would use toothpaste. The activated charcoal removes surface stains by binding to the teeth & pulling stains from the surface with absorbent properties, especially for stains. It's especially effective on coffee and tea stains, which are common.

You can also use our activated charcoal to achieve a flawless complexion, since it's very effective at drawing bacteria, dirt and other toxins to the surface of your skin to fight imperfections that stem from impurities in the skin that can cause acne and blemishes.

Make a sugar scrub:

1. Mix ½ tsp. activated charcoal powder and 1/3 cup organic cane sugar.
2. Add 2 tablespoons rosehip oil & 3 drops lavender essential oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Apply to clean dry face and rub gently in circular motions
5. Wipe off with warm water.

Experience the powerful detoxifying and beautifying powers of Venü's Activated Charcoal Powder today!



Charcoal

Love this product!! my only complaint is the packaging, i cant seem to open it without making a mess lol

It's charcoal and it keeps your teeth clean but it's really messy to use. It might make a really good, jet black, organic beard dye too.

My teeth seem to be brighter. However, I drink coke a lot so it will be an ongoing battle.

Great quality product for an affordable price

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment