Thursday, October 24, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Shine Pomade - Medium Hold by Challenger - 3OZ Shine - Best Styling Pomade - Water Based, Clean & Subtle Scent, Travel Friendly. Hair Wax, Fiber, Clay, Paste, and Cream, All In One

Shine Pomade - Medium Hold by Challenger - 3OZ Shine - Best Styling Pomade - Water Based, Clean & Subtle Scent, Travel Friendly. Hair Wax, Fiber, Clay, Paste, and Cream, All In One

This product is amazing!!! I've been using another product that my stylist has been selling for 3x the price, and it doesn't look as good or hold up near as long as this pomade. I've been using this product for 2 weeks now and I won't use anything else in the future. It looks black when you first open it up, but is clear when you apply it. I just use a small amount and throughout the day I can run my fingers through my hair and I don't get the greasy feeling other products have. I also use it on my 2 year old son and he can take naps and his hair looks great even after tossing and turning. Can't recommend enough!

Absolutely incredible product. Just the right amount of shine. Long-lasting hold (18 hours no problem). Does not have a greasy or nasty feel to it at all. The smell....it smells REALLY good, which girls LOVE.

The hold isn't unnaturally stiff, the shine isn't too glossy, and the aqua scent isn't overwhelming-- all of the attributes I've been looking for. I've tried seven other brands and this might be my favorite.

Good yet flexible hold. Easy to apply. Light pleasant scent. The shine is mild.

Having used the older "dinosaurs" of "Vitalis" and "Consort" for years...at the age of 50, I happened to have my first fade, and just recently became aware of pomades, which I prefer far more! I believe all the younger folks may already be hip to this type of thing, get the word out to the 40+ crowd! Thanks for this! PS Great price too!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • AMAZING SHINE FINISH - Challenger Shine has a medium shine finish that is very popular today. Without being too powerful, you'll get that little extra kick from your hair to keep you at peak condition. It works well on short, medium, and some longer hair styles.
  • ALL-DAY HOLD - With a quality MEDIUM HOLD, Challenger Shine is a premium, flake free pomade. Apply to damp or towel dried hair and let "dry in" for best all day hold results.
  • SMELLS FANTASTIC - We don't like perfume in our hair. Challenger Shine has a clean, subtle scent that you'll like, but never notice on your hair. Your premium pomade should have a great scent that is gone by the time you're done styling for the day.
  • EASY TO RINSE OUT - Challenger Shine washes out easily because it's water soluble. Sometimes you won't even need to use shampoo, which is good for maintaining the natural oils that make for healthy hair.
  • TRAVEL FRIENDLY - We made Challenger to go everywhere you do, so you can look good even when you're operating at travel size. Challenger Shine fits in your carry on luggage, backpacks, and other small bags to provide quality pomade even when you're on the go!

Description

Challenger Shine is your good style friend! With a shine finish, medium hold, AND an amazing, clean & subtle scent, it brings reliable style to your every day. Challenger Shine is the perfect mix of everything you'd want in a haircare product. YOU'LL BE STYLING! - Challenger Shine has a shine finish that is very popular today. SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND. It works well on short, medium, and some longer hair styles, and has the professional and high quality matte look that will have you looking good at every type of occasion. With a quality MEDIUM HOLD, Challenger Shine is up to the task of holding shape throughout the day, especially when applied to damp or towel dry hair and allowed to set in. No flakes, no clumping. Only the peace of mind that comes from a great product's hold. IT SMELLS GREAT - Challenger Shine has a CLEAN, SUBTLE SCENT that you'll like, but never notice on your hair. Your hair styling pomade should smell good and not have a lingering scent that stays with you throughout the day. That's what this product does. EASY TO RINSE OUT - Challenger Shine washes out easily because it's water soluble. Sometimes you won't even need to use shampoo, which is good for saving money as well as the natural oils that build up on your hair. Easy on, easy off! TRAVEL FRIENDLY - We made Challenger to go everywhere you do, so you can look good even when you're operating at travel size. Challenger Shine (both 3oz and 1.5oz) fits in your carry on luggage, backpacks, and other small bags to provide quality styling product when you're on the go! PERFECT FOR DIFFERENT HAIR TYPES - You can use Challenger Shine Pomade super reliably on hair up to 4-5 inches in length. Apply to damp or lightly dried hair and style as desired for the strongest hold. Buy Now!



I was afraid to use when I first opened the container, because the pomade looked dense and black. No worries. Scoop out a tiny bit and you will see that it is clear. Light “rain” smell. Like other Reviewers have said, just the right amount of hold and shine. That hold and shine stayed in, even after 8 hours and running my fingers through my hair. Not sticky. A big step up from those other common “juvenile” pomades.

I’ve been searching in stores and online, I bought several pomades, waxes and gels but couldn’t find one like this Challenger Shine. I finally found the perfect product for my hair & im extremely happy with it!

Does exactly as advertised. Works great. The only reason for a 4* rating instead of a 5 is that I’m not a fan of the smell. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t smell bad, it just has more of a chemical smell than I like.
I still use it and would recommend trying it out.

My husband finally grew his jet black hair out. It’s gorgeous. This is an amazing product for men. Buy it over and over.

Challenger products are the best! Water soluble, great fragrance, long lasting...everything you need in a hair care product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment