
I do not have an afro, but I like a wide pic. I use it instead of a comb. I've always just preferred a pic over a regular comb. Regular combs pull my hair. This is the perfect size. I think the handle in the shape of a hand is a little odd, but some people might find it cute & quirky. Anyway, I may just buy another one of these. I have a hard time finding large pics locally. I was in Target right before I bought this one, & all they had were small ones. This is a 5 star product in my opinion.
Yes, I use this all the time- it started replacing my other picks. 'Right on, power to the people'.
My hair picks just came in the mail tody and I am absolutely happy and beyond belief with how awesome and high quality they are! I absolutely have no complaints. They arrived promptly, only in a few days, came in perfect safe packaging, and the hair picks are great. I spent a good amount of time online searching for a good hair pick, cause there are a lot to choose from. Some were over priced, some didn't seem that great a quality. I came upon these, and figured I'd get them. They're awesome! They material used for the pick is top quality, it wont be peeling off or anything, the teeth, are firm and rounded at the ends, so it wont scratch and irritate your scalp like some, (i've had that experience as well), and it bends well enough so that if combs along your hair without you having to pull or strain to get it through your hair. Perfect for all types of hair types, I'd say and for very coarse hair. I also have very coarse hair, and it works perfectly with mine. This is honestly the best hair pick I have ever purchased, I've bought others from all over the place and nothing pales in comparison to these. So glad I purchased two :). Thank you for my hair picks, I am greatly satisfied, and WILL be telling my friends, if ever they need to buy some.
This pick is just what the hair Dr. ordered. It works well on my son's tightly coiled hair/afro.
This pick fluff my hair a whole lot. Walking around with bouncy curls for the summer... Yippee!

Feature Product
- 7inch Afro Hair Pick
Description
7 inch Afro Pick
Got it for a friend and he loves the crap out of it. He hasn'tlost it or broke it yet 😂
Feels like what it's worth. No better no worse.
This pick works great for my natural hair.
Described as expected. Cool design and sturdier than most!
Works great for my toddler's hair.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment