
I was introduced with this product Rodante Bentonite Clay by my girlfriend who is a hairstylist and to be honest I didn’t know what it meant until I used it because I’m the kind of guy uses hair gel. And all I can say is wow, this makes life so easy. Amazing to say the least! For me it replaced hair gel or hair paste of that leading brands like Redken, Paul Mitchell, and so on.
PROS.
Matte finish so you don’t look like a greaseball. Great masculine scent. Long lasting hold, I normally get through the whole day with about an almond sized amount. Easily washes out of hair with a little shampoo. Helped nourish my hair and scalp. Reasonable price.
CONS.
Doesn’t spread evenly/easily over your hand. Though I’m sure this has to with the “Clay “ in “Styling Clay.” I honestly haven’t found anything about this product that is a deal breaker. I’m really happy with it and ladies love the scent and most specially my beautiful girlfriend.
And, she says it’s made of Bentonite clay which is the key ingredient to help detox your hair to leave it shiny and thick.
Highly recommend !!!
Honestly, this is a perfect product. It's just as strong as I want it to be... but does not lock my hair into plastic, crunchy crystals like other products. Makes my hair do what I want it to while retaining life and body. And it washes off my hands simply and quickly. Also, it lasts and seemingly even improves over the course of the day. And is actually underpriced in my opinion. Absolutely recommended without reservation.
Before Rodante launched this product (Men's clay wax pomade), I was using Redkin paste to style my hair. This new hair product from Rodante has made it possible for me to style my hair with ease and get the look that I want everytime that I use it. I've tried almost a dozen of different types of gel, wax, pomade, hair spray, molding cream, or paste- but this one feels like the perfect in-between of all those, and delivers great results. Couple other perks about it is that 1) it smells amazing and 2) as you're applying it to your hair, it's stays pliable and doesn't stick and dry onto your hand making it a painful application process. Overall as you can tell, I've had a great experience and would and have recommended to my family and friends.
I have been searching for a good clay wax and I finally found it! Having Asian hair has its pros and cons... it's definitely harder to style because of the texture! After using this product, I finally got my hair to do what I want it to do. It's light, non greasy and holds... most importantly it does the look I envision my hair to have. This is a must have. I am definitely looking forward to trying out the rest of products on Rodante's line.
I've been a client of Rodante at Giuseppe Franco Beverly Hills salon for over 5 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. He's an expert in men's hair, so it's no surprise that he would be able to create such an amazing product line. I've tried the product at the salon and can now finally buy some to use at home.

Feature Product
- Infused w/ BENTONITE CLAY for Hair Detox and PH balance
- Contains BEESWAX for extra moisturizing & naturally promote hair growth
- MEDIUM HOLD CLAY Cream that stays in your hair with MATTE FINISHED
- PURE CLEAN SCENT | WATER SOLUBLE
- TSA TRAVEL FRIENDLY ( 2 OZ. ) | NO ALCOHOL | NO PARABENS
Description
This styling clay adds texture and separation to long or short styles. Bentonite Clay adds body and thickness, making hair feel fatter. Light formula absorbs quickly.
Rodante in Beverly Hills has been my stylist for over 7 years. Was excited to learn he was launching his own product line. Loved the consistency of this clay, the texture it gave my hair, and even the light fragrance. The inclusion of Bentonite Clay is a nice touch for its detox and cleansing properties. Great product and will definitely purchase again!
After a long hospital stint I needed a haircut and style. A friend booked me with Rodante in Beverly Hills and I got try this product. Now that I've purchased it and tried out for a bit I can say that it is amazing. It is perfect for texture and style. It doesn't weigh my hair down or force an unnatural look. It just works —it's not greasy or flaky, and leaves no residue, like other products I've tried. I'm sticking with it and I recommend it.
Amazingly all natural with a perfect hold. No messy residue or flakes the next day, it's the reason Rodante is the best in the business. Gives an amazing hold that's not too heavy or stiff but more of a natural feel. Will definitely be purchasing again.
One of the best products I had used in a long time!
Gives you great volume along with an amazing hair style that lost for ever!
The coconut and argan oil keeps my hair healthy and strong without giving my hair a greasy look.
Best men's hair product I've ever used. I have wavy hair and it is better than the AVEDA clay, RODANTE clay makes it much easier to manage.Rodante let me use this product in his salon and I love it. Great with a hair dryer too. Thanks Rodante!

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment