
I have only used this trimmer twice, and it works well. However, the second time I used it, I accidentally shaved a strip of my beard nearly completely off because of how the comb attachment was seated on the trimmer. It audibly clicked into place as expected, but I later discovered that it was not fully seated in the proper location. When I adjusted it to the proper location, there was no audible click and barely any detectable tactile feedback that it was correctly positioned. Prior to that, the comb had been seated significantly down the body so that the effective length of the comb was shorter than the shortest length setting available with a properly seated comb attachment. I repeated the process of attaching the comb multiple times and found that the loudest click and strongest feeling of it snapping into place were when it was positioned incorrectly.
This is just a minor design flaw that should not prevent someone from buying this trimmer, but it is something people should be aware of. To verify correct placement of the comb attachment, make sure it moves up and down when the length adjustment knob is turned.
I have a very soft beard/goatee and I keep it very short. I used a solo Micro Touch previously. It had a 1 mm, 2 mm and 3 mm comb. The 1 mm comb broke shortly after purchasing the unit and I was unable to get a replacement. So I use the 2 mm until it also broke. So I purchased this Braun because of the height adjustable comb. I trimmed my beard after opening the package and found it fully charged. The dial in height adjustment works very well and will get as close as you want. The trimmer is quiet and very smooth. I can trim my beard in less than 5 minutes and I have not yet needed to charge it so I cannot attest to the trimmers battery life. I can't say how well this works for men with really heavy beards but for me it's absolutely great!
My 18 year old son like this trimmer for his close very close, short beard. He says it works well, but I think it looks and feels cheap, I ish I would have sp not more and purchased something that was better quality, it just all plastic, I don’t think it will last long...but he likes that he can dial in the in the length of cut and doesn’t have to use the plastic clips....that part is pretty cool!
I've tried many beard trimmers over the years, and this is my favorite. The dial to adjust the length is super smooth and easy to use. The trimmer itself is quiet. The blades are sharp. It seems to hold a charge for a long time. And it's super cheap! When it inevitably dies (like ALL beard trimmers do after a year or two), I will absolutely get another one. Highly recommended.
I had to log on after my first use to say what an amazing product this is! Why? When I decided it was time to upgrade to a new trimmer (only had four attachments for current trimmer) I decided to buy this one and what a great choice. You have one attachment with a dial that is equal to 10 attachments. This unit has rechargeable battery one attachment 1mm-10mm . Its compact without all the fuss of trying to find and attach different guards, I was able to trim my eyebrows, sideburns and trim around my ears and side of head with one attachment. Only selected different settings on the dial. How convenient! :)

Feature Product
- #1 Best For Your Wallet Winner in 2018 Esquire Grooming Awards
- 20 precision length settings in 0.5mm steps with adaptable comb 1-10mm
- Lifetime lasting sharp blades for ultimate precision
- Cordless power - one charge provides 40 minutes of trimming with no performance loss
- Fully washable head and comb for easy cleaning under running water;Blade-material:Stainless-steel. If you clean your shaver with water, apply a drop of light machine oil once a week. If you clean your shaver dry, with a brush, apply oil every other week. Light machine oil will be sufficient for this Trimmer
Description
The Braun Beard Trimmer BT3020 is a great tool for facial styling. With an adaptable trimming comb attachment and precision dial with 20 length settings you can create and maintain any beard style with precision. Its durable design features lifetime lasting power and sharp blades for precision trimming without performance loss over time.
Great product. Work nice and smooth. Charge stands for long and flawless trim. I definitely Recommend.
Great! Arrived on time, very well packaged. It’s very good quality for the price. I have been using this for the last 4 months with no issues at all.
The trimmer works but sometimes the sound changes when you hold it a certain way but it doesn't affect the trimmers performance
Good shaver for the price, only complaint is that it takes like 8 hours for a full charge and battery lasts 45 minutes, which is several times using it.
A great trimmer. I only wish it had a mini usb charger rather than a propriety charger, so I have to keep track of it. Overall still a great device.

Posted by Admin
in
0 comments:
Post a Comment