Monday, October 7, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Bergamot Essential Oil 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade.

Bergamot Essential Oil 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade.

I've made multiple purchases from Plant Guru. I've found them to be the best quality for my budget. I started out in essential oils with Young Living, and while they are definitely worth every penny, they do not fit my budget. The Plant Guru oils are thinner than YL, and I found I have to use a little more if I'm diffusing, but not if I am applying topically. Even with using a little more, they are still more economical due to the price point. I'm happy to have found a product that I can trust and afford.

I think this oil is wonderful. I use oils regularly and I didn't want to spend a lot on a new oil that I had yet to try out. This passed the paper test, showing no signs of dilution with common carrier oils. I do use this in my diffuser, and have found the scent to be pleasant but I would never put it on my skin without dilution in a carrier.
Bergamot is used to combat stress, lift depression, and aid those with feelings stemming from grief and loss. It blends very well with other citrus, as well as “woodsy” scents like cedarwood, juniper, and frankincense. It is also fantastic to bring some grounding scents to things like ylang-ylang and geranium or rose. I nearly always use bergamot when looking for a bedtime blend, and do dab it on my wrists in a grief-battling blend, knowing I'm an indoors-y type and being careful to use other blends if I'll be in the sun.

I love that this comes in a brown glass bottle... if it doesn't, you should NOT buy from that seller. This is how oils are supposed to be stored.

I quit smoking (again) and was looking for ways to make the experience slightly less stressful- I found an aromatherapy "recipe" that included Bergamot. The package came quickly and was wrapped securely to avoid breaking. There is more than enough of the oil to make the recipe complete. Although it's only been 6 days smoke free (and thus, still sucks), the diffuser combo with bergamot is helping to make it a little more bearable.

I love the smell and the calming affect
it has on my mood and feeling of
anxiety.

I need this type of diffused oil in the morning.
I get nervous about going to work
almost every day. It helps to calm me.

My co-worker mentioned that Bergamot oil helps combat smelly feet...
I ordered both her and I a bottle and I rubbed it on my feet the minute I opened the package!
It smells so good!
I'm excited to not have smelly feet anymore (and so is my husband)!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Botanical Name: Citrus Bergamia
  • HIGHEST SUPERIOR QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - STRICT QUALITY CONTROL !!!
  • ALL OUR ESSENTIAL OILS ARE 100% PURE & NATURAL THERAPEUTIC GRADE. NO ADDED INGREDIENTS
  • WE NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR PRICE. "ABSOLUTELY NO" SYNTHETICS, CHEMICALS, CARRIER or BASES ADDED
  • OVER 140 DIFFERENT 100% PURE NATURAL ESSENTIAL OILS , GIFT SETS AND STATER KIT IN TOP 6, 14, 32, 64

Description

Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia 

Plant Part: Crude Fruit Peel 

Extraction Method: Cold Pressed 

Origin: Italy 

Color: Light yellowish green to yellowish brown liquid. 

Common Uses: Bergamot Essential Oil can be used in the treatment of depression, stress, tension, fear, hysteria, infection (all types including skin), anorexia, psoriasis, eczema and general convalescence. 

Consistency: Thin 

Note: Middle 

Strength of Aroma: Medium 

Aromatic Scent: The aroma is basically citrus, yet fruity and sweet with a warm spicy floral quality, and is reminiscent of Neroli and Lavender Oils. bergamot essential oil 

Cautions: Bergamot Essential Oil can cause severe burns when used on sensitive skin that has been exposed to sunlight due to the high bergaptene content. .



Smells amazing just like Earl Grey tea! The scent lasts all day long on into the next morning when a few drops are used as a perfume oil. DON'T put this in your tea to make "Ear Grey" though - It won't be the same, and that is not what it's intended for. (Yep, I tried it as an experiment even though I bought this solely as a perfume oil, lol.)

The best quality essential oils out there. I love them. Have been using them for several years. I haven't found a more pure, delicious smelling oil at such a reasonable price. I also love the sweet orange and all their oils.

I like this product. It arrived on time and I have been using it in my Diffuser to help me relax at night so that I can sleep peacefully. It is helping a lot. I am sleeping peacefully and it feels good to finally rest well as I sleep. I use this along with other essential oils.

I love this wonderful fragrance. It works with my custom mixture of oils for my recovery. I will definitely order more oils from these guys in the future!

Love love this before bed. Lavender wasn’t really helping and a friend suggested this as an alternative. It’s so lovely and relaxing

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment