Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Extra-Rich Hair Conditioner, Coconut Milk, 12 oz, Pack of 2

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Extra-Rich Hair Conditioner, Coconut Milk, 12 oz, Pack of 2

PROS:
Shampoo-
Nice smell
Cleans well

Conditioner-
Nice smell
Conditions instantly ( i can run it through my hair once and wash it out within 30 seconds and feel how hydrated and soft my hair is.)
Can be used to detangle
Helps prevent breakage
Has helped grow my hair

Good for low porosity hair
CONS:
Product buildup if placed on scalp

I have natural black hair maybe 3c/4a. I'm not sure.
I use warm water to wash my hair with shampoo, helping to remove build up etc and open up my hair follicles seeing as though i have low porosity hair.
I put in the conditioner, finger or regular comb out
Rinse with cool water to seal hair follicles

Also available at Fairway Supermarket

Makes my hair super soft because I use hair gel.
Also, as I am getting older, my hair gets dry from using shampoo. And this conditioner smells fantastic and leaves your hair soft like a cat's fur.

I have thin wavy hair that does it's own thing and tends to be a bit dry. I love this shampoo and conditioner, they give my hair so much body and control and leave it looking clean and shiny without weighing it down.

I am very pleased with this product. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I found it a bit heavy for daily use. However, I am a hairdresser and prefer to use more than one product anyway.

Nice


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • New Package World Wide

Description

Deep Moisturizing Formula With Coconut Milk
Extra dry hair needs extreme protection and care. And when that comes from nature, it's going to make the hair look beautiful. The Alba Botanica Extra-Rich Hair Conditioner, Coconut Milk provides all that with its all natural and vegetarian ingredients. It's made with aloe and coconut milk to moisturize dull, dry hair. Moreover, the tropical nut oils in the formula protect and repair the hair.Gentle on the hairEnriched with aloe, tropical nut oils and coconut milkpH balanced formulaAlba Botanica Extra-Rich Hair Conditioner, Coconut Milk may have been formulated to hydrate dry hair but it does much more than that. Awapuhi included in it works to enhance shine, silkiness, manageability and health too.
Just For You: All types of hair

A Closer Look: Alba Botanica Extra-Rich Hair Conditioner, Coconut Milk is a repair and protect formula. It repairs already damaged hair and protects them from environmental harshness.

Get Started: Apply the conditioner to clean, wet hair; massage and leave for 1-3 minutes. Rinse well.



Great for dry tangly impossible to brush hair!! This is the only conditioner that can handle my gnarly post-surfing knots.

great product, nice smell

I love this product!

Great formula. My go-to conditioner. Natural and smells great!

As advertise.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment