Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

24, Cobalt blue, 15 ml (1/2 oz) Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers

24, Cobalt blue, 15 ml (1/2 oz) Glass Bottles, with Glass Eye Droppers

These are great dropper bottles. They're the perfect size to make spontaneous essential oil blends for diffusing. First of all, the bottles are dark blue to shut out sunlight, in order to preserve the oils. Also, they're small so you feel like you don't have to commit to anything. With 24 bottles to use, it's fun to experiment with various blends. Don't forget to label & date each one, so you don't lose track of what's in what. It happens, and it began happening to me. It's always worth that extra minute to write down all the ingredients. Then I also record the number of drops in each blend in my DIY notebook.

Always make sure to keep essential oil blends together in this type of bottle with no other ingredients, like carrier oils, in it. It's the best way to keep the essential oils as potent as possible, for as long as possible.
Dip into the bottle for each specific product you decide to make... for instance, you can remove drops to use in a bath soak, and then remove more to use in a roll-on blend. But as long as the main essential oils are kept in a dark glass dropper bottle, you keep the integrity of the oils in tact. Never store them with the carrier oils, unless it's the actual product being used.

The 15 mL size is really useful to have. They take up less space, and you can even transfer the essential oils of larger bottles into these, so that you can just store away the larger bottles.
I find 30 mL/1 oz. bottles useful as well, but they were often much bigger than I needed. That's why I chose to get these.
The glads is strong and solid, and the droppers work fine.. except they will drip without you squeezing at all. So be prepared. They don't stay in the tube unless they're a viscous oil.

I wish there was a bit more variety in color. I'd love to have dark raspberry, dark green, black, brown, and blue bottles in one pack at the least. But it seems like if you want variety, you have to pay a lot extra for many products on Amazon. Colors other than blue and brown get more expensive, like dark raspberry and purple.

Overall, good product. I definitely recommend these glass dropper bottles.

Nice bottles that are all the same size and color. I have had experiences with other companies where the bottles were different and Miss shaped. And these just look awesome with the blue glass. I haven't had any problems with them leaking at all. And I also love the fact that they block UV rays from the Sun. I also bought the tamper-proof heat shrink wrap that fits around the cap and the neck of the bottle. They work and look great.

I was a little hesitant purchasing these bottles because the price was much lower than competitor prices. I can't say enough good things about them. They all came packaged nicely, droppers separate. Fast shipping. We use them for E-Juice, and they work great! I have stuck Avery labels on and they remove easily and I am able to wash them easily! I love that the liquid doesn't go up to the plastic part as its much harder to clean the flavor out once its gotten into the rubber, so that was a big Plus. We will definitely be buying more of these soon!! We also got the 30 ml green bottles as well. Great product!

These are perfect! High quality and exactly what I needed to divide out my cats' CBD oil into smaller bottles so that they each have their own bottle of it. I bought the blue because that's what the full size bottle looked like but I may order the green too. I can find a lot of uses for these with multiple cats and multiple meds. And it keeps it from getting so messy because the bottle are small enough for a small syringe to fit into without getting my hands and the bottle all messy.

I use these bottles for my homemade essential oil products, and they are great! The tops and stoppers are high quality. They are a great size for beard oil, or hair oils, or even some other kinds of essential oils diluted with carrier oils for easier use. You can get exactly how much you need because of the dropper top. The blue glass is great for helping keep your oils fresh and not allowing the sun to damage them. Will order again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 24 - 15 ml, Cobalt Blue Glass Bottles, with Glass Droppers.
  • Perfect for essential oils, perfume oils, or other liquids
  • Safe, secure and convenient packaging
  • Perfect for travel, and conveniently fits in your purse
  • Cobalt Blue Glass Protects Against Harmful UV Rays

Description

These high quality Cobalt Blue glass bottles with glass eye droppers, are perfect for storing your essential oils, perfumes or colognes. The Cobalt Blue glass provides protection from potentially harmful light. The convenient size makes it perfect for travel.



These bottles and droppers are very good. Clean, well packaged, and good quality.
People who have reported leaks may not have checked that the dropper, bulb, and cap are all assembled correctly, or they probably over tightened the cap.

Exactly what I was looking for! I bought a storage case to keep my essential oils neat and organized. The majority of my bottles were too big for the case, plus they just had regular screw on tops and I had to use outside plastic droppers that were pretty messy. So I transferred my oils over to these bottles which come with convenient dropper tops that work perfectly with my oils and eliminate the mess I usually make! Now I can easily get to the oils I need when i need them and the bottles are so pretty in the blue.

Being new to essential oils, I wanted something that was small, but not too small or too large, to play around with blending different custom blends.

I've found that when it comes to using essential oils, these hold a lot in relation to the amount of oils used. So, I will keep my most loved blends in them. Instead of using these to experiment blending with, I've found some smaller ones to use when only using a few drops of this, and a few drops of that. But, these ones are great for holding plenty of oil for more frequently used blends!

They came packed nicely. No broken items. The glass vile, squeeze bulb, and glass dropper, are all of a very nice quality. Shipped quickly, too!

These are the perfect size for essential oil blends. They are small enough that you don't feel bad about only filling them part of the way and leaving them that way. Additionally, they make using your essential oils easier if you just transfer the entire bottle because you can more easily get the number of drops you want out of these than from the bottle the oils originally come in. To tell the difference between them all you need is an adhesive to plastic label.

The bottles came packaged well and they are a beautiful blue. I used them to make a hair oil for people with edge problems. I absolutely love these bottles.

Leak Proof!!! Which is important for women that want to carry the oil in their purse.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment