Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

30 ml (1 fl oz) Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Dropper (12 Pack)

30 ml (1 fl oz) Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Dropper (12 Pack)

I bought these because my 2- and 4-oz bottles kept leaking and I wanted an easier way to cope with the EOs I have. They work GREAT!

BUILD QUALITY: The glass is of slightly better quality than most 1 oz bottles. The cap is plastic, but solid. And the reducer fits well in the opening.

USE: There are some reviews that say the reducer allows the EO to pour out. They do pour faster than most I have encountered. That just means you keep the bottle more level than upright. It works just fine.

I'll just keep reordering these. I love them.

My husband asked me to order him essential oil bottles. They have been working great. He did say one of the orifice reducers seemed to drip out more than what he liked but the others are working just fine.

The shipment was so quick and bottles are really nice! Very good quality! Thank you!

very useful when sharing essential oils with families and friends


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Amber Glass
  • Reusable
  • 30 ml (1 fl oz) Size
  • Perfect for crafts and aromatherapy blends
  • Pack of 12

Description

30 ml (1 fl oz) Amber Glass Bottle with Euro Dropper



Very nice bottles.

Perfect

love

Exactly what I wanted, great condition when delivered.

Great product. Euro dropper works awesome!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment