Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Classic 2 Bits Man Natural Leave in Conditioner and Softener for Your Beard, Scented with Essential Oil, Cedarwood/Clove, 1 Oz

The Classic 2 Bits Man Natural Leave in Conditioner and Softener for Your Beard, Scented with Essential Oil, Cedarwood/Clove, 1 Oz

smells mostly of cloves, i enjoy it, my gf hates it lol hopefully she'll come around and change her mind cause my beard will be smelling like this for at least a month (until i use up the bottle)...doenst leave your hands feeling greasy which is nice, put a few drops onto your palm, spread it by rubbing your hands together then apply to beard, i then use a comb to apply evenly. Ive only been using it for 3 days and it does feel a little smoother and definitely shinier with less wild hairs poking thru (my beard is pretty coarse and pubey lol) i'll buy this brand again but will try a different smell

I've been growing my beard for 11 months now (Almost a yeard!). At the 3 month mark, I realized this whole beard thing was actually gonna work for me, but I needed some help taming the stray hairs, so I started researching products. Ended up purchasing this oil cuz I liked the packaging and the smell, along with a nice wild boar bristle brush and a good Kent comb. Before I really didn't do anything but dry my beard with a towel, but once I got this stuff I was extremely surprised by how manageable my beard was and how great it looked. This oil brought a whole new appreciation to my beard and it began getting noticed regularly. The combination of cedar and clove smell amazing and give you that rugged man smell that guys with a beard should have. I'm putting in my third order now for this oil...a few drops every day goes quite a long way, and I would say that a bottle should last about 3-4 months, depending on how much you use. I like that there isn't a dropper, and I run the rest of it through my hair after applying. It was also a total plus that these guys are out of St. Cloud, and I'm happy to support a fellow Minnesotan business. If you're growing your own scarf, then I would highly recommend this oil to you. Also goes great with plaid and flannel.

I have been using this beard oil for over 2 months now and have reordered it once. My main concern when using it wasn't that it keep my skin and hair in good health, which it also does, but that I didn't smell like a teenager wearing ax body spray. I surveyed a number of people and only found one that didn't like the smell, but they don't like the smell of cloves so I consider them an outlier in my sampling process. I would really like to try other scents at some point, but am hesitant to spend money on another oil that might not smell as good.

Strong smelling oil. I suggest using a small amount starting out to see how it reacts to your skins chemistry. I used far too much the first time and I had a headache by the end of the day from the over powering smell. This is a good thing because the smell lasts all day whith very little (maybe 4 drops or so)

Smells very strong of cloves, with minor hints of cedar. If you don't like the smell of cloves then don't get it because that is the main smell here.

I have struggled with beard dandruff for years, and looked all over the internet to no avail trying to find a solution. I had never heard of beard oil except int he Bible, but never really considered it a modern thing. I use this stuff every day and I love it. It does not leave your beard greasy and cuts back on about 95% of beard dandruff. Smell is great, manly aroma with kind of a pipe tobacco smell. the aroma fades pretty quickly, but that is probably a good thing. My wife loves it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BOOSTS BEARD GROWTH: Our essential oils assist every gentleman in growing the best, healthiest beard.
  • SOOTHES ITCHING: The ideal beard booster and accelerator doubles as a fast soothing anti itch tonic.
  • FRESH MANLY SCENT: Carry the robust, cool smelling aura of cedarwood and clove anywhere.
  • NATURAL GRAPESEED: Mellow and soothing natural grapeseed oil works as a premium anti inflammatory.
  • PREVENTS FACIAL DANDRUFF: Groom using our beard oil for men to remove unsightly dandruff faster.

Description

BOOSTS BEARD GROWTH Crafted in St. Cloud, Minnesota, in the midst of the flourishing outdoors, The 2 Bits Man “The Classic” scented beard oil refreshes, restores, and stimulates healthy facial hair. It’s the man’s man beard oil, engineered with natural essential oils and refreshingly masculine scents so your beard and your face feel and look their best at all times. SOOTHES ITCHING Our formula deep conditions your beard to the roots to stave off man’s mortal enemy - beard itch. The mix of essential oils includes Vitamin E Oil, the clutch nutrient renowned for its regenerative and antioxidant properties, so you can focus on growing your best beard ever. FRESH MANLY SCENT The 2 Bits Man is inspired by traditional men’s grooming, hard work, passion, and taking pride in one’s appearance. That focus extends to our hand-picked cedarwood and clove scents that complement and accentuate your masculine vibe. It’s perfect for the guy who wants to slather his beard with the smell of cedarwood and clove. Just remember - a little bit goes a long way. NATURAL GRAPESEED In addition to smelling like shakespeare and a man going to buy a horse, you’ll enjoy the benefits of natural Grapeseed Oil. Like Vitamin E, it serves as an antioxidant and boasts anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. It’s also a great astringent. PREVENTS FACIAL DANDRUFF Next to beard itch, facial dandruff is the second scourge of manhood. It’s annoying, angers your skin, and just makes beards look bad. Our oil rescues you from this multi-faceted plight by moisturizing, cleansing, and conditioning your beard and the underlying skin. It’s literally that good and that simple. The 2 Bits Man “The Fresh” Beard Oil Cedarwood and Clove Scented 1 Ounce



I own a variety of beard oils, however this one here... I can't live without it. The scent can't be beat, my beard is soft and magnificent. I'd go as far as to say this is the best oil I have ever bought... and will continue to buy.

Compared to other products, this is 100%natural, the scent it subtle but still powerful enough for you to get a good smell throughout the day. And it outlasts other products by leaps and bounds. My beard is soft, manageable, smells great and will keep growing.

I can't say how well this works for beard conditioning because I don't use it enough. I occasionally use it instead of my regular beard balms as a "treat". It smells fantastic! Cedar and a pleasant smoky sort of fragrance.

My favorite beard oil to date. I've tried dozens of brands, and this one just overtook Prospector. The fragrance is a good balance of cedar shavings and clove. I was worried about the overpowering of the clove, but it really works well. The smell lasts ALL day long; which is awesome. The viscosity of the liquid is also spot on, and really keeps my beard feeling soft and manageable. If you've tried a ton of beard oils, give this one a shot.... I'm very happy with the product and the price. I'm going to try the rest of their line.

I grow a rather coarse beard, and was having issues with dry skin under my beard. This beard oil has a nice sent (which my girlfriend is a huge fan of) witch doesn't overpower. After a couple of uses, the itch and dandruff problem were gone. And immediately my beard was much more manageable. For the beard enthusiast, the use of a good beard oil is a must. I highly suggest this one.

Bought this as one of many early birthday presents for my boyfriend. It arrived right when it was supposed to and the product is great! It softens his beard and makes it smell wonderful! Oh, and the important thing is that he loves it too! If you have an awesome bearded boyfriend and you want to show how much you appreciate him, buy this stuff for him and play Betrayal at House on the Hill with him because you'll probably enjoy it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment