Thursday, September 5, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

The Art of Shaving Pre Shave Oil, Sandalwood, 8 Ounce

The Art of Shaving Pre Shave Oil, Sandalwood, 8 Ounce

My wife bought me this oil in a kit for Christmas. I mostly used all the things in there to make her happy because she spent a lot of time trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas. I have a very sensitive face; when I shave I have to shave in the shower, otherwise my face gets all cut up, and I have to shave my face twice, once with the grain, the next against it, to get a close shave. When I started using this oil, I was able to shave only once (against the grain) and I was able to get such a close shave that my described my face, "as smooth as a baby's butt." This oil is now a permanent part of my shaving experience.

Oh, consider this size bottle sort of an industrial size. The 2 fluid ounce bottle my wife gave me lasted 6 months (though I only shave about 3 times a week). I expect this bottle to last me a couple of years.

I began using The Art of Shaving pre-shave oil years ago but because of the price I thought I might be able to find something comparable for less and experimented with other products available on Amazon and in department stores. In the end, I resigned myself to this brand because I preferred it to all the others.

Due to the price, I decided to purchase this larger bottle, which yields ~$20 in savings for the same volume purchased in four 2 oz bottles.

As everyone knows, Shaving products and scents are largely a matter of preference so I suggest sampling the smaller sizes before buying this larger bottle. If you like this brand and scent, then this is a good deal.

I have used this shaving oil for about 5 years (this brand and "Oc****ane") and love it - but the travel containers are small and expensive and the bottles leak oil on the countertop. This solves all three problems (easy dispenser, no leak and cost effective. I use half a pump-full and it is plenty for an excellent shave. I had actually corresponded with the company with complaints of the other ways it was packaged. Maybe they listened - but a great result nonetheless.

I've been using this for a few months and I am amazed at the difference it makes in helping to produce a close shave! I can't explain well enough how good this works. I've tried another brand that isn't as thick in a little mini-pump spray bottle (also here on Amazon) and while that worked pretty well, I found I had to use over twice as much of the thinner oil to get close to the same result. I ordered this and it works SO MUCH better. The only down side is that it is pretty pricey. This big bottle should last a few months I think, but time will tell.

My husband has tried many different shaving products but now only uses The Art of Shaving products. The larger size lasts a long time. We probably only buy replacements every 5-6 months so the cost is definitely worth it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The unscented preshave oil is the first step of the perfect shave
  • Shave Oil helps protect against irritation and razor burn by promoting razor glide.
  • Before shaving, rub a small amount of oil on your hands and massage into beard

Description

The Art of Shaving Pre Shave Oil Sandalwood



I am a fan of the Art of Shaving Oils.This one has a nice Sandalwood scent. I like that the oil is thicker than most, this helps the oil stay put when applying the shaving cream.

It took me a little while to try the stuff because of the price. It’s worth every penny, unbelievable smooth shave. Best and smooth shave I think I’ve ever gotten, feels wonderful! Worth it!!

I have a very sensitive skin and hair rotation problem. With this oil now I started to shave only once. It helps to be a close shave and I don't cut my face anymore.

good savings compared to the smaller bottle

I've tried other seller's products and keep coming back to this one. The only reason it doesn't have 5 stars across the board is the price, but then I guess they have it priced right for me if I keep coming back to it. Just a better oil than all the others I've tried.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment