Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Smooth Viking Beard Balm with Leave-in Conditioner, Styles and Thickens for Healthier Beard Growth, 2 Ounces

Smooth Viking Beard Balm with Leave-in Conditioner, Styles and Thickens for Healthier Beard Growth, 2 Ounces

I was a bit skeptical about buy beard balm and what brand to buy. My beard was getting wild and unruly and I really needed something to calm it since the girlfriend said, "the beard or me". Hell no am I going to shave off my beard so we compromised and decided to go with a beard balm. I read up on different kinds but this one caught my attention and I said, what the hell. I tried it on the same day after I received it and followed the instructions on the back. Use the back of your thumb and rub it with your fingers until it's dissolved a bit, then rub it into your face hair. Right away it calmed down, and settled in. I was able to comb it and shape it a bit without any trouble. I would say that it lasted pretty much all day, 6 AM to 2 PM, and people really did notice a difference. I really recommend this product to those men that want to tame the mane and look great at the same time. BTW, I didn't smell a strong scent, maybe a little of something but I couldn't quite tell of what, it goes away within seconds so you'll be good.

New to this brand, but after a week of using this, the conditioner and the oil... I love it. I start with my beard soap first , dry well, then the oil. Once that is in for a little i add the balm and head to work. When i get home i repeat the steps and then use the conditioner instead of the balm.

Got this for my husband.. he's got about 2 years worth of badass beard, and though he's discovered blow drying his whispies could still use some taming.

This balm (along with the oil!) smell delicious (score for me!) and help keep his beard soft and kempt!

He has tried other balms - but this is by far a favorite.
But it.
You'll be riding ships into battle (or at least look like you could) in no time!

A few things -- 1) I had been using the Prof Fuzzworthy product for a while. It was oily, but did condition well, but provided very little hold. I wanted something to tame my unruly manliness on my face and the reviews led me here. I am pleased to say this is exactly what I wanted. 2) I got the unscented one, and I must say if you want unscented, it is perfect. Next time though I'll likely get one of the other ones. I expected SOME smell, but there was none. 3) It is a much harder, tacky, paste like substance than other beard balms, which is where it gets its hold. A little goes a long way. I use half as much of this as I do the other stuff and get about 8x the hold.

Additionally, Joseph at Smooth Viking contacted me via email and wanted to make sure the product was working out. I responded back that it was and that I was very pleased and he offered me an additional tin for free! So kudos to the Smooth Viking folk as they seem genuinely interested in building a loyal customer base. Absolutely buy this beard balm. If you have unruly, cannot be contained MANLY facial hair, this will help you look your best.

I really love this product. I am on my second order of it. It didn't take more than a few days to start seeing differences in my beard. My facial hair became softer and easier to manage. So, now, on the rare days I don't use the product, my beard looks amazing, soft, and tame. And they aren't kidding when they say it makes your beard look fuller. Before I felt like my beard was a little patchy but now it looks bigger and bushier. If I had to say anything bad about this product, it does make your beard SUPER shiny, so if that's not your thing, you've been warned. It does also leave your beard very oily/greasy, so if you play with your beard a lot, or someone else does like a partner or a child, be warned there'll be some residue on hands afterwards. Honestly, it's worked to make me play with my facial hair less, which I think is an improvement. Nonetheless, I highly recommend this product, shine and oil and all!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Unique light weight formula. - Just rub a small amount of beard balm in your beard you're ready to go!
  • Make Styling Easy - With the superior hold, softener properties and shaping power of our Beard Balm.
  • Thicken your Beard - Our unique balms are designed to make your beard look and feel thicker.
  • Encourage Beard Growth- powerful ingredients make this the best products to condition your beard.
  • A Perfect Solution to Beard Care- And, of course, it's made right here in the U.S.A.

Description

No one wants to hassle with a messy beard. Put down those trimmers and bring your beastly beard back into control with the help of Smooth Viking's Beard Balm. This premium, beard-boosting powerhouse is packed with shea butter, beeswax, mango butter, avocado oil, argan oil, sweet almond oil, castor oil and essential oils. It's specially formulated to ensure that your beard stays stylish and manageable no matter how long it grows. You can still finger comb your beard without the help of a brush for easy grooming. The best beard care for men. Our Beard Balm answers this tall order by providing hydration, strength and hold from the root of each hair to its tip. This men's beard balm contains the very best ingredients to ensure that you can style and manage your beard. Best of all, it's easy to use Smooth Viking's Beard Balm. Rub a small amount of conditioning balm between your fingers, and then spread it evenly throughout your beard and mustache. Simply allow it to dry, and you'll be on your way to a stronger, more stylish beard in no time at all. Use as a leave-in conditioning treatment or with our beard oil and beard conditioner to build a great beard care regimen. Quickly go from itchy and dry to a thicker and tamer beard when you use this softening men's grooming product. Smooth Viking Beard Balm includes a blend of premium oils including avocado oil , safflower oil , sweet almond oil , jojoba , pumpkin seed oil , argan oil and shea butter blinded with a Nordic Spice Scent. Nothing but the best ingredients designed to support a healthy and manageable beard.



I had recently decided on growing out my beard. I had tried numerous times previously, but to be honest never made it much past 1 week because it would get so stiff and scratchy. It would be so stiff that I couldn't get to sleep because it was "too loud". So, I looked a quite a few reviews and chose this product. When I started using it, it made the process noticeably better. I have been growing it for a few months now and it is pretty soft. I can definitely tell the difference if I skip a day or two as the itchy/scratchy feeling comes back and I start thinking about shaving it off. I can definitely recommend it to anyone.

Additionally, I dealt with their customer service and they are great and will make sure that you are satisfied if a problem arises. That type of service isn't found too often these days.

I'm a mechanic. In Arizona. On motorcycles.

So needless to say I put my beard through a lot. It's dry, hot, around chemicals and in and out of helmets all day. I was getting so frustrated I was getting ready to shave it all off, until I found this stuff. Use it every day, and my face fur has never been happier. I couldn't recommend this more!! Works great, fantastic stuff!!

So I’ve used Honest Amish Beard Balm for about the past 3 years, and I really try to only use natural products that are produced ethically and promoted responsibly. I’ve purchased the Smooth Viking Beard Balm just to try something new. My girlfriend had also complained once of twice about how ‘greasy’ my beard was right after using Honest Amish. So here I am trying something new.

Reason I gave 4 stars: great smell, quite soothing (my face does not itch whatsoever), no flaking skin, leaves a nice shine to beard, holds style quite well, and you do not need to use a whole heap just for it to work. A little goes a long way.

The only real ding I would give this product on quality: my beard does not stay as soft as it would with Honest Amish. Other than that the only issue I have with it is it’s very solid, and slightly difficult to first get onto your fingers. However, once it’s on your finger it’s quite easy to work into a spreadable balm.

Overall a great product. 9/10 will buy again.

I have been using this product for just over a month, and I am pleasantly surprised with Smooth Viking's Beard Balm. Let me first explain that this was my first beard balm product I'd ever bought or used, and this stuff is pure magic. I've been using beard oil for about 5 months before this, and don't get me wrong beard oil is good for your beard and in combination with the beard balm it's amazing. I don't know if it's the shea buttter or argan oil in the balm but my beard for lack of a better word looks luxurious. And it moisturizes your skin to so you don't get the dreaded beard dandruff. A little goes a long way, you just scrape some up with back of your fingernail, warm it up in your hands and lovingly apply it. Do this everyday after the your shower and in about a week (for me it was about that) your beard will look really good. It even made my split ends stop from coming back after I trimmed them and started using this balm.

Note: I recommend getting a boar bristle brush for your beard too, which you should use after you put in the balm. It will help evenly distribute the balm and add volume to your beard. And just to add, this stuff makes my hair so happy after I'm done putting it in my beard, I rub the excess into my head hair (I have short hair) and it helps with my dry scalp, because living in the desert dries you out easily.

I had looked at reviews on this balm over the years due to having a near my waist beard but loved my balm so never purchased this one. Well the company looks to be out of business so this balm (the second new one I tried, the first was terrible) turns out to be amazing. I think I might even like it better than my tried and true balm. This balm is the perfect consistency for any size beard and goes on easy better yet, comes of my hands easier than most balms. My beard looks far better since using this balm. I am also very sensitive to fragrance and this has a very slight nice smell that does not bother me with headaches and sneezing attacks!! I hope they never change it any way and stay in business ! I do wish they would sell it in two packs to save cash.

Edit: Well I still find this beard balm absolutely awesome however it is absolutely expensive so I am taking a star off for it. This is for guys that need perfect looking beards because their beards are very long or guys that just want one of the best products. This is expensive although the guys with shorter beards won’t need to use as much as us long bearded guys. This balm really runs out very, very quickly so if you have the money and want the best certainly give this a try however if you don’t need the best try something else cheaper.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment