Sunday, September 8, 2019

Posted Posted by Admin in Comments No comments

Clarisonic Men's Facial Cleansing Brush Head Replacement

Clarisonic Men's Facial Cleansing Brush Head Replacement

I thought this whole contraption was a scam until I used it for the first time and instantly smelled the soot from the last fire I was in. It really does get out gunk that's sitting down in your pores; deeper than the conventional face wash I typically use. Would recommend to a friend who doesn't want acne or cancer.

I'm really glad they added a video to explain the difference between brand products and knock-offs along with selling two-packs lowering the price per brush. Now that I have a comparison, I can whole heartily agree that the brand product works better, and recommend using the brand product brushes. I like using this product right before a shave. I feel like I get a better and closer shave with it than without it.

I was looking for something more effective than the Sensitive head I had on my Clarisonic. It's definitely not too rough for a woman's face as other commenters have suggested.

The best brush they offer for mans face with scruffy face. Have purchased others and this is definitely the most stiff. It really helped with blackheads on my nose and enlarged pores on my cheek area. I will only buy this particular head even though i own the smart brush.

I've tried all brands of face cleansers, exfoliation, scrubs, mask and skin care products. Clarisonic has been one of the top brands I can depend on for the best results. These Clarisonic head brushes for the Clarisonic Mens Face cleaner are great for everyday face washing. They are not too harsh to the skin and gets into the pores with no problem. I recommend changing the brush each month or two depending how often you wash and how dirty the heads get. The quality of the build is outstanding, easy to take on and off and last a long time! Will purchase again soon!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clarisonic devices are customizable with a brush head designed to meet every skin need
  • Each brush head is made with patented rounded bristles to be gentle on skin
  • Patented rounded bristles give men's thicker skin an invigorating cleanse
  • Compatible with all Clarisonic facial cleansing brushes.
  • Replace brush heads every 3 months for optimal performance

Description

Clarisonic Men’s Cleansing Brush Head is designed specifically for men’s tough, resilient skin. Cleanses away dirt, oil and sweat for bearded or non-bearded skin prepping face and neck for a smoother, closer shave. Beards feel soft and clean. Skin feels healthier. Change your brush head every three months for best results.



I ordered this for my husband. He loves it! He was on the fence about using it, but after one use, he was hooked. Have a subscription for every 3 months so it is easy to remember to change out.

I am now on my second Clarisonic Men's Alpha Fit, after 2-3 years it stop charging. I thought it was worth a repurchase, the unit. The brushes are great; guys should absolutely adhere to the suggested replacement timeline. Additionally, be very cognizant in not applying too much pressure to your face while circularly working the Alpha Fit. It literally will not clean your face properly. A lighter touch is key.

I'm a 28yr old guy with some moderate blackheads on my nose. I swap the brush head with my fiancée's in the shower so I can use the Clarisonic with this tougher bristle head. After using for just a week during every shower, my nose is almost completely clear of blackheads! The only face washing I do is in the shower using an Origins foaming face wash that I suds up on my face before turning on the Clarisonic with a little extra time focused on my nose. No irritation, just great results!
Awesome product, highly recommend.

I also heard it's supposed to make my beard softer but I can't tell any difference in that department.

I love my Clarisonic and this brush head is perfect for getting deep into pores and helps to get rid of ingrown hairs on my neck and face.

I added this onto my wife’s Mia 2. I used the men’s cleaner head and felt instant results. I’m using it part of my daily regiment to bring a little youth back. Make sure you use some kind of mosisturiser after. My face was a little dry and didn’t want a break out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment